MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Entertainment (http://www.mmaforum.com/entertainment/)
-   -   Do you think the new UFC game will be availiable for the PS2/PS3? (http://www.mmaforum.com/entertainment/15614-do-you-think-new-ufc-game-will-availiable-ps2-ps3.html)

Scorch 06-03-2007 07:48 PM

Do you think the new UFC game will be availiable for the PS2/PS3?
 
Cause all I heard was that it was coming out for Xbox 360:confused02:

Anyone got any info on this?

SteSteez 06-04-2007 04:16 AM

More than likely it will be available on PS3.... I'm not so sure about Ps2 though as its an old format now... it will be available for wireless systems like the psp though.

IMPALED 666 06-04-2007 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorch
Cause all I heard was that it was coming out for Xbox 360:confused02:

Anyone got any info on this?

Why woudnt it be on the PS3, the XBOX 360 sucks IMO.

CroCopPride 06-04-2007 11:39 AM

i think it will be on the ps2
there are so many people still on the ps2 and not ps3

like me

it would be dumb if they didnt have it...

BJJ Boy 06-04-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPALED 666
Why woudnt it be on the PS3, the XBOX 360 sucks IMO.


You say everything sucks... the reason you probably say this is cause you don't have it.

IMPALED 666 06-04-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
You say everything sucks... the reason you probably say this is cause you don't have it.

Ofcoure I dont have the XBOX 360 cause it SUCKS I bet the only time you play it is at Bestbuy.

Besides the PS3 is much better

BJJ Boy 06-04-2007 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPALED 666
Ofcoure I dont have the XBOX 360 cause it SUCKS I bet the only time you play it is at Bestbuy.

Besides the PS3 is much better

I own xbox 360 buddy.
Maybe you should go online and play some Halo2 with me, wait a minute... thats right... ps3 doesn't have the best game in the universe.

IMPALED 666 06-04-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
I own xbox 360 buddy.
Maybe you should go online and play some Halo2 with me, wait a minute... thats right... ps3 doesn't have the best game in the universe.

HAHAHA Halo2 HAHAHAHA thats the lamest game ive seen, you aint even a real gamer, buy a PS3 go online and I show you how to play

SteSteez 06-05-2007 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMPALED 666
HAHAHA Halo2 HAHAHAHA thats the lamest game ive seen, you aint even a real gamer, buy a PS3 go online and I show you how to play


How would you define a real gamer mate?

Someone who has the latest next generation hardware for their gaming needs?

Oh wait you dont have that.....

The PS3 is by far the most technologically advanced piece of gaming hardware but this doesn't always mean its the best... The Wii before launch was described by videogaming pundits as: a complete joke.. however it's outselling the ps3 and 360.. I dont own a Wii, i own a 360..
but what i'm saying is: you can have a car that travels at 240mph that costs $100,000.
and a car that travels at 200mph that costs $30,000..
And a car that travels at 10mph that costs $12

And most of the population end up driving in the $10 car, and Enjoy it.

The PS3 is an overpriced george foreman that is basically only there for one reason only my friend:

So sony can sell a cheap blu-ray player (overs cost $800-$1000) for the masses to buy, and when they start releasing all their films on blu-ray, they'll start to make money off the Ps3...

But not if Microsoft has their way as they are backing HD-DVD at the moment, difference is, if hd-dvd flops.... you can always go out and buy a plugin blue ray player that plugs straight into your 360.

Most decent titles that are on the ps3 came out on the xbox 360 over a year ago now.

Real gamers buy a 360.... grilled bacon and sausage lovers buy george foremans.

IMPALED 666 06-05-2007 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteSteez
How would you define a real gamer mate?
Someone who has the latest next generation hardware for their gaming needs? Thats not a real gamer bro, its someone who is very talented and who plays that shit 24/7 to master what ever game he is playing.

Oh wait you dont have that..... I have all the sony counsils ps1,ps2,ps3,psp

The PS3 is by far the most technologically advanced piece of gaming hardware but this doesn't always mean its the best... The Wii before launch was described by videogaming pundits as: a complete joke.. however it's outselling the ps3 and 360.. Thats because people dont want to spend money on gameing think about the Wii is outselling the 360 and the PS3 why cause its cheaper.
Real gamers buy a 360..

HAHAHA you dont know what your saying.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2