Do you think the new UFC game will be availiable for the PS2/PS3? - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Entertainment The new cool place to hang out! Come and discuss movies, tv shows, video games, music, or anything else you can think of!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
Scorch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 536
                     
Question Do you think the new UFC game will be availiable for the PS2/PS3?

Cause all I heard was that it was coming out for Xbox 360

Anyone got any info on this?

FEDOR vs MACHIDA
Scorch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 04:16 AM
Flyweight
 
SteSteez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gtr Manchester, England
Posts: 217
         
More than likely it will be available on PS3.... I'm not so sure about Ps2 though as its an old format now... it will be available for wireless systems like the psp though.

SteSteez is offline  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Banned
 
IMPALED 666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 540
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch
Cause all I heard was that it was coming out for Xbox 360

Anyone got any info on this?
Why woudnt it be on the PS3, the XBOX 360 sucks IMO.
IMPALED 666 is offline  
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Still Have My Pride
 
CroCopPride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,337
                     
i think it will be on the ps2
there are so many people still on the ps2 and not ps3

like me

it would be dumb if they didnt have it...


CroCopPride is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,511
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPALED 666
Why woudnt it be on the PS3, the XBOX 360 sucks IMO.

You say everything sucks... the reason you probably say this is cause you don't have it.
BJJ Boy is offline  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Banned
 
IMPALED 666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 540
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
You say everything sucks... the reason you probably say this is cause you don't have it.
Ofcoure I dont have the XBOX 360 cause it SUCKS I bet the only time you play it is at Bestbuy.

Besides the PS3 is much better
IMPALED 666 is offline  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,511
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPALED 666
Ofcoure I dont have the XBOX 360 cause it SUCKS I bet the only time you play it is at Bestbuy.

Besides the PS3 is much better
I own xbox 360 buddy.
Maybe you should go online and play some Halo2 with me, wait a minute... thats right... ps3 doesn't have the best game in the universe.
BJJ Boy is offline  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Banned
 
IMPALED 666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 540
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
I own xbox 360 buddy.
Maybe you should go online and play some Halo2 with me, wait a minute... thats right... ps3 doesn't have the best game in the universe.
HAHAHA Halo2 HAHAHAHA thats the lamest game ive seen, you aint even a real gamer, buy a PS3 go online and I show you how to play
IMPALED 666 is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 06:03 AM
Flyweight
 
SteSteez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gtr Manchester, England
Posts: 217
         
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPALED 666
HAHAHA Halo2 HAHAHAHA thats the lamest game ive seen, you aint even a real gamer, buy a PS3 go online and I show you how to play

How would you define a real gamer mate?

Someone who has the latest next generation hardware for their gaming needs?

Oh wait you dont have that.....

The PS3 is by far the most technologically advanced piece of gaming hardware but this doesn't always mean its the best... The Wii before launch was described by videogaming pundits as: a complete joke.. however it's outselling the ps3 and 360.. I dont own a Wii, i own a 360..
but what i'm saying is: you can have a car that travels at 240mph that costs $100,000.
and a car that travels at 200mph that costs $30,000..
And a car that travels at 10mph that costs $12

And most of the population end up driving in the $10 car, and Enjoy it.

The PS3 is an overpriced george foreman that is basically only there for one reason only my friend:

So sony can sell a cheap blu-ray player (overs cost $800-$1000) for the masses to buy, and when they start releasing all their films on blu-ray, they'll start to make money off the Ps3...

But not if Microsoft has their way as they are backing HD-DVD at the moment, difference is, if hd-dvd flops.... you can always go out and buy a plugin blue ray player that plugs straight into your 360.

Most decent titles that are on the ps3 came out on the xbox 360 over a year ago now.

Real gamers buy a 360.... grilled bacon and sausage lovers buy george foremans.


Last edited by SteSteez; 06-05-2007 at 06:06 AM.
SteSteez is offline  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Banned
 
IMPALED 666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: LA
Posts: 540
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteSteez
How would you define a real gamer mate?
Someone who has the latest next generation hardware for their gaming needs? Thats not a real gamer bro, its someone who is very talented and who plays that shit 24/7 to master what ever game he is playing.

Oh wait you dont have that..... I have all the sony counsils ps1,ps2,ps3,psp

The PS3 is by far the most technologically advanced piece of gaming hardware but this doesn't always mean its the best... The Wii before launch was described by videogaming pundits as: a complete joke.. however it's outselling the ps3 and 360.. Thats because people dont want to spend money on gameing think about the Wii is outselling the 360 and the PS3 why cause its cheaper.
Real gamers buy a 360..
HAHAHA you dont know what your saying.
IMPALED 666 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome