Third Person Action Games - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Entertainment The new cool place to hang out! Come and discuss movies, tv shows, video games, music, or anything else you can think of!

Reply

Old 01-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,942
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Eww, socom 2 was a classic, the first PS2 game to be competitive. It was what started gamebattles and now look. Multimillion dollar company from a PS2 game aha.
Haha I wan't saying that the second one was no good. The whole series was incredible! One of my favorite series of games. Resident Evil is still my favorite series right up there with the Final Fantasy games.
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Haha I wan't saying that the second one was no good. The whole series was incredible! One of my favorite series of games. Resident Evil is still my favorite series right up there with the Final Fantasy games.
Resident evil is by far my favourite series too

Number 5 was great but it wasn't long enough. I remember it came out the first day of March break and I beat it 5 times on veteran during the break

(Shut up it was before I had a girlfriend and a life ahah)
__________________
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,942
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Resident evil is by far my favourite series too

Number 5 was great but it wasn't long enough. I remember it came out the first day of March break and I beat it 5 times on veteran during the break

(Shut up it was before I had a girlfriend and a life ahah)
Here is my lifeless Resident Evil Story. I played Code Veronica everyday, and I used gameshark ONE TIME to duplicate bullets because I ran out, well the code duplicates what ever you place in that specific slot. I put part of the last key in that slot. (You had to find 4 wing shaped things and another piece to make the last key). It gave me 999 wing shaped pieces and you are only supposed to have 4.

So at the very last door in the game, I go to put the pieces together, well since I had 999 pieces, the game glitched and it deleted the key completely everytime I would try it. All in all I had to completely restart the game.

So I was pissed off naturally and I didnt play for about a week. Then one morning I woke up early and tossed it in the ps2 and actually played the entire day until I beat it!
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Here is my lifeless Resident Evil Story. I played Code Veronica everyday, and I used gameshark ONE TIME to duplicate bullets because I ran out, well the code duplicates what ever you place in that specific slot. I put part of the last key in that slot. (You had to find 4 wing shaped things and another piece to make the last key). It gave me 999 wing shaped pieces and you are only supposed to have 4.

So at the very last door in the game, I go to put the pieces together, well since I had 999 pieces, the game glitched and it deleted the key completely everytime I would try it. All in all I had to completely restart the game.

So I was pissed off naturally and I didnt play for about a week. Then one morning I woke up early and tossed it in the ps2 and actually played the entire day until I beat it!
Code Veronica X to be exact

aha but yeah I have had many of those moments, have you played the new ones?

4+5 mainly?
__________________
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,942
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Code Veronica X to be exact

aha but yeah I have had many of those moments, have you played the new ones?

4+5 mainly?
I played a lot of 4 but I didn't stick with it long enough to beat it and I haven't tried 5 yet. I heard 5 is multiplayer though. I haven't been as interested since they switched from zombies to those wierd people/creature things.

Resident Evil 2 was my favorite by far! And that was a PS-1 game!
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I played a lot of 4 but I didn't stick with it long enough to beat it and I haven't tried 5 yet. I heard 5 is multiplayer though. I haven't been as interested since they switched from zombies to those wierd people/creature things.

Resident Evil 2 was my favorite by far! And that was a PS-1 game!
Resident evil 3: Nemisis was my fav, next to resident evil 5. It was a really great game. And yeah they are not zombies anymore but its still got all the other resident evil qualities
__________________
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,942
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Resident evil 3: Nemisis was my fav, next to resident evil 5. It was a really great game. And yeah they are not zombies anymore but its still got all the other resident evil qualities
Nemesis was awesome! Ill probably rent #5 and see how I like it!
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Nemesis was awesome! Ill probably rent #5 and see how I like it!
Wait, you got a next gen system and have not played 5 yet? Whats wrong with you lol
__________________
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,942
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Wait, you got a next gen system and have not played 5 yet? Whats wrong with you lol
LOL I just havent tried it I dunno why.
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
totally gnarly
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
SurfNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,691
Blog Entries: 1
SurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For GreatnessSurfNinja Is Destined For Greatness
I'm not sure if it's on the PS2 (I know it's on the Xbox), but I've heard that Ninja Gaiden or it's expansion Ninja Gaiden Black is a classic 3rd person action game. I plan on picking it up for my ol' Xbox.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaFranchise View Post
I've said it before but it deserves repeating, "Theres 3 guarantees in life, death, Fedor, and bitches be crazy" .


SurfNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios