MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Entertainment (http://www.mmaforum.com/entertainment/)
-   -   Quotes from Movies/Tv Shows (http://www.mmaforum.com/entertainment/92849-quotes-movies-tv-shows.html)

M_D 07-20-2011 10:46 AM

Quotes from Movies/Tv Shows
 
Ok pretty simple thread here, post 1 quote you like from a movie/tv show with out saying where its from then the next poster has to say where your quote is from and then post one of their own


I will start us of

Quote:

Im gunna sing The Doom Song now!Doom doom doom doom doom, doom doom do DOOM, DOOOM doom do-doom, DOOM do-doom doom doooom, doom doom dooom, do-do-DOOOM! Doom doom doo doom doom, DOOMY-DOOMY-DOOM, doom do do DOOM, Do do DOOM, doomy-doomy-doomy, Doom doom doom THE END

Bonnar426 07-26-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_D (Post 1442305)
Ok pretty simple thread here, post 1 quote you like from a movie/tv show with out saying where its from then the next poster has to say where your quote is from and then post one of their own


I will start us of

Invader Zim


Quote:

I made myself King...King of the Krug.

G_Land 07-27-2011 12:56 AM

In the name of the King?

Bonnar426 07-27-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G_Land (Post 1444993)
In the name of the King?

yep! Ray Liotta really moved up in the world. He went from being a Goodfella to King of the Krug.LOL
Quote:

Rose, before I go I just want to tell you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I.

Dr Gonzo 07-27-2011 11:45 AM

Thought it was Titanic, but then I thought it could be Dr Who because of the Rose part?

If I'm right, this is mine;

Person 1: Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
Person 2: What are you talking about?
Person 1: You heard me rapping, right

Clue, its a movie, a very coooooool movie.

Rusty 07-27-2011 12:30 PM

The Crow of course. Awesome flick:thumb02:

"I can do nothin for ya son"

K R Y 07-27-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyRenegade (Post 1445089)
The Crow of course. Awesome flick:thumb02:

"I can do nothin for ya son"

True Grit :D

Quote:

I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki. I am the wife of the great Khal and I carry his son inside me. The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands.

Dr Gonzo 07-27-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyRenegade (Post 1445089)
The Crow of course. Awesome flick:thumb02:

"I can do nothin for ya son"

Think I might know this one too. The initials of the film/show are TG right? Don't want to hog the thread though so I'll let someone else have a go.

EDIT: Kry just got there. :)

M_D 07-27-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki. I am the wife of the great Khal and I carry his son inside me. The next time you raise a hand to me will be the last time you have hands.
duh game of thrones

Quote:

And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Dr Gonzo 07-27-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
The Boondock saints. Willem Defoe is a legend.

Quote:

Movement... Can't lock in.. Uh, multiple signals, they're closing... I got readings in front and behind... Look, I'm telling you there's something moving and it ain't us!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2