MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Entertainment (http://www.mmaforum.com/entertainment/)
-   -   What should I get? (http://www.mmaforum.com/entertainment/98386-what-should-i-get.html)

HitOrGetHit 12-30-2011 01:37 AM

What should I get?
 
I am picking up a PS3 tomorrow. Give me some game ideas!

joshua7789 12-30-2011 01:42 AM

Skyrim, but I warn you, it may ruin you socially and professionally.

M.C 12-30-2011 01:43 AM

Uncharted 1 2 and 3, God of war collection (God of War 1 and 2 in HD for PS3) and God of War 3. Infamous 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain (everyone seems to love it, or many do), Demon's Souls, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus collection HD, Killzone 2 and 3, Littlebigplanet 1 and 2, Motorstorm, Resistance 1 2 and 3, for starters.

All of them are PS3 exclusive, and look forward to Twisted Metal coming out soon for PS3 only as well. If you wanted my advice on which are the best, get God of War series, Uncharted series, Infamous series first. Those 3 are the best series on the system, in my opinion.

DragonStriker 12-30-2011 01:46 AM

The Uncharted series for sure 1 2 and 3 get all of them.

HitOrGetHit 12-30-2011 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshua7789 (Post 1524373)
Skyrim, but I warn you, it may ruin you socially and professionally.

Have it on xbox. And it did consume me for a bit. :thumb02:

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.C (Post 1524375)
Uncharted 1 2 and 3, God of war collection (God of War 1 and 2 in HD for PS3) and God of War 3. Infamous 1 and 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain (everyone seems to love it, or many do), Demon's Souls, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus collection HD, Killzone 2 and 3, Littlebigplanet 1 and 2, Motorstorm, Resistance 1 2 and 3, for starters.

All of them are PS3 exclusive, and look forward to Twisted Metal coming out soon for PS3 only as well. If you wanted my advice on which are the best, get God of War series, Uncharted series, Infamous series first. Those 3 are the best series on the system, in my opinion.

Thanks man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonStriker (Post 1524378)
The Uncharted series for sure 1 2 and 3 get all of them.

Yeah some of my friends rave about Uncharted.

M.C 12-30-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit (Post 1524379)
Have it on xbox. And it did consume me for a bit. :thumb02:



Thanks man!



Yeah some of my friends rave about Uncharted.

No probs.

Here's a few games you might not have played but aren't PS3 exclusives if you are just looking for more games as well:

Darksiders, Brutal Legend, Enslaved, Catherine - all 4 games were hardly played by anyone and all 4 games are seriously good games.

DragonStriker 12-30-2011 02:04 AM

Besides Uncharted for PS3 God of War 3 is good you got Killzone series. Infamous is very good too.

LL 12-30-2011 10:31 AM

For sure, you have to get the entire Uncharted series. They're simply amazing, no other word to describe them, Killzone is fun too, probably my favorite FPS and the brutal melee stuff is awesome.

Heavy Rain is a lot of fun and very unique, and God of War has a ton of violence in it. Very fun.

HitOrGetHit 12-30-2011 09:00 PM

Definitely going to be getting more but i didn't want to go too overboard at first. Picked up the ps3 and got a couple blue rays and got the 1st uncharted, metal gear solid HD collection and I got FF7 from the playstation store.

Leakler 12-30-2011 10:32 PM

Uncharted 1/2/3 are amazing! The first one is good, but they keep getting better, and the third is just awesome. Little big planet is alot of fun aswell if you like platforming etc. God of war is of course another great exclusive.

As for other games, Skyrim, and the Assassins Creed games are sure to keep you occupied for a while.

If you get PSN, add me up 'Leakler' if you want :).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2