MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Fan Made Media (Youtube highlights and misc) (http://www.mmaforum.com/fan-made-media-youtube-highlights-misc/)
-   -   Alistair Overeem (http://www.mmaforum.com/fan-made-media-youtube-highlights-misc/98818-alistair-overeem.html)

itspat52 01-12-2012 04:29 AM

Alistair Overeem
 
Hey guys! new member here... spent the day making a highlight video of my favorite fighter after i found out there wasn't a good one on you tube.. especially one with good quality.

Uploaded in 1080p HD

let me know what you guys think! thank you.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pv4GUWA7Jo

FULL SCREEN AND SELECT 1080P HD!!!

SideWays222 01-12-2012 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itspat52 (Post 1532300)
Hey guys! new member here... spent the day making a highlight video of my favorite fighter after i found out there wasn't a good one on you tube.. especially one with good quality.

Uploaded in 1080p HD

let me know what you guys think! thank you.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pv4GUWA7Jo

FULL SCREEN AND SELECT 1080P HD!!!

Its good but i got tired of seeing so many replays. Especially at the beginning and the same footage at 2:00 mark. Like what was your thought behind doing that? People wernt going to notice? And 3:16 -_-

Sorry man 4/10

Find more footage and not so much repeating. It would be better. maybe better transitioning too.

itspat52 01-12-2012 04:37 AM

was diff fight angle =/ first was more of a quick knock out, second was the fight more broke down

4/10

little harsh

-.-

SideWays222 01-12-2012 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itspat52 (Post 1532305)
was diff fight angle =/ first was more of a quick knock out, second was the fight more broke down

4/10

little harsh

-.-

Its a highlight. You dont need to break down the fight more. But definitely not half way through the video when you showed like 5 replays of it at the start.

Im just being honest bud. Those things just stood out too much to me. I should be able to get into it and be entertained. Afterall a HL are the most exciting portions of a fight.

There are moments where i think its good. But its overrun with mediocrity.

How long you been making videos?

itspat52 01-12-2012 05:14 AM

3 hours haha. First one.

SideWays222 01-12-2012 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itspat52 (Post 1532323)
3 hours haha. First one.

Lawl. Alright no worries then man. I actually think it was good if this was your first video. Next one put a few days into it just editing it when you get the time. Itl be better. Learn some transitions.

Budhisten 01-12-2012 05:54 AM

Moved to fan made media

No_Mercy 01-12-2012 06:13 AM

Hahah...Side you really made him feel welcome.

Video is not bad for a first timer, but all of us here are pretty accustomed to LayzieTheSavage, Nick The Face or One Cal quality HL vids.

If you're creating a video within five hours it's probably going to be average. Each minute should probably take you 10 hours to get the right footage and sync it in with the right music track, sound effect, or voice overlay. Then you gotta edit it repeatedly to perfection. Stay away from the cheesy hip hop, Slayer Death/Megadeath/Rob Zombie tracks, or the overly dramatic orchaestral music. It's been done one too many times. Otherwise keep it up.

This is one of my all time favorites. It's long, but damn it's very well put together; quote, intro, sick music that that matches the intensity of the fight footage. It really flows well.


SideWays222 01-12-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No_Mercy (Post 1532349)
Hahah...Side you really made him feel welcome.

Video is not bad for a first timer, but all of us here are pretty accustomed to LayzieTheSavage, Nick The Face or One Cal quality HL vids.

If you're creating a video within five hours it's probably going to be average. Each minute should probably take you 10 hours to get the right footage and sync it in with the right music track, sound effect, or voice overlay. Then you gotta edit it repeatedly to perfection. Stay away from the cheesy hip hop, Slayer Death/Megadeath/Rob Zombie tracks, or the overly dramatic orchaestral music. It's been done one too many times. Otherwise keep it up.

This is one of my all time favorites. It's long, but damn it's very well put together; quote, intro, sick music that that matches the intensity of the fight footage. It really flows well.


I know right??? I bet he cant wait to post another video and read the feedback. :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2