brownpimp88 abusing his mod priviledges - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Forum Feedback Have a question or comment about MMAForum.Com, please post it in here.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:34 PM
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaCkO92
yes but is it fair when a mod replys to you more times than you did him then says yur spamming?? and like i said in a previous bp kept insulting him...

btw i think anyone who has a half naked man as there avatar has problems jk
I didn't reply more times then him. He started PM'ing me and I simply told him "Whatever dude." A couple of times, before he started getting annoying. Check the first page, where I posted all of the PM's in chronological order. It is easy to read and I hope you understand how annoying this guy is(he has done this sort of stuff before too).

Support Mixed Martial Arts, not Ultimate Fighting

brownpimp88 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Flyweight
 
WaCkO92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 425
                     
this thread just full of asskissers lol

^^also hollywood it disturbs me that you took the time to upload that pic...
WaCkO92 is offline  
post #43 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Bantamweight
 
Hollywood6655's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: FE Warren
Posts: 965
                   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaCkO92
this thread just full of asskissers lol

^^also hollywood it disturbs me that you took the time to upload that pic...
well for those of us who know how to use a comp it took about 60 seconds.........but thanks for your concern on what I do with my time.......

as for asskissers..........lol...........dont be mad that everyone isnt on your side man.............grow up........all I did was post my opinion

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cripple Fighttttttttt
Hollywood6655 is offline  
post #44 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Flyweight
 
WaCkO92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 425
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
I didn't reply more times then him. He started PM'ing me and I simply told him "Whatever dude." A couple of times, before he started getting annoying. Check the first page, where I posted all of the PM's in chronological order. It is easy to read and I hope you understand how annoying this guy is(he has done this sort of stuff before too).
well ok now i see, you-11 him-13

still dont think this would be classified as spam but w/e im outta here
WaCkO92 is offline  
post #45 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:40 PM
SugaRUSH!
 
brownpimp88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Surrey, Canada
Posts: 3,807
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaCkO92
this thread just full of asskissers lol

^^also hollywood it disturbs me that you took the time to upload that pic...
No, not really. I think they just see the valid, just reasoning behind me warning him.

Support Mixed Martial Arts, not Ultimate Fighting

brownpimp88 is offline  
post #46 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Flyweight
 
WaCkO92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 425
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood6655
well for those of us who know how to use a comp it took about 60 seconds.........but thanks for your concern on what I do with my time.......

as for asskissers..........lol...........dont be mad that everyone isnt on your side man.............grow up........all I did was post my opinion
idc whos on my side, almost every post in here is like "omg bp has alays been so helpful and he has never caused any problems"

YEAH I KNOW... WE GOT IT THE FIRST TIME IT WAS SAID lol
WaCkO92 is offline  
post #47 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
Posts: 4,185
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownpimp88
No, not really. I think they just see the valid, just reasoning behind me warning him.
I agree with you completely BP. 100% correct you are. Can't help but feel that your honesty is only out weighed by your fairness.

Chrisl972 is offline  
post #48 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Heavyweight
 
e-thug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 3,896
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaCkO92
this thread just full of asskissers lol

^^also hollywood it disturbs me that you took the time to upload that pic...

Where are the asskissers???

Ya need to learn some respect.

BP88 has been hear way longer than Liveson and personally speaking, Liveson aint gettin nowhere fast with this argument other than bein banned.

BP has all the right to be pissed off, he took alot of time setting than debate tourny up and now he is being grilled for not bein a good mod.
e-thug is offline  
post #49 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Flyweight
 
WaCkO92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 425
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisl972
I agree with you completely BP. 100% correct you are. Can't help but feel that your honesty is only out weighed by your fairness.
LOL this thread is hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
Personally i think bp is one of the best mods, hes helped me out a few times and hes a great guy. He hasnt done anything bad so far and i think he definatly deserves it.

And im not just saying this to kiss ass.
spammy spammy spammy oh no ive caught spam syndrome NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-thug
Where are the asskissers???

Ya need to learn some respect.

BP88 has been hear way longer than Liveson and personally speaking, Liveson aint gettin nowhere fast with this argument other than bein banned.

BP has all the right to be pissed off, he took alot of time setting than debate tourny up and now he is being grilled for not bein a good mod.
concerning respect on the internet i dont see much...

Last edited by WaCkO92; 07-16-2007 at 05:50 PM.
WaCkO92 is offline  
post #50 of 72 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 05:50 PM
Bantamweight
 
Hollywood6655's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: FE Warren
Posts: 965
                   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaCkO92
LOL this thread is hilarious



spammy spammy spammy oh no ive caught spam syndrome NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh no my friend it is you that are hilarious.........thank you for posting.........it seems as if liveson has dropped it..........hmmmmmmmm maybe you should do the same.......lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cripple Fighttttttttt
Hollywood6655 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome