Matt1970 - F*ck off. - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Forum Feedback Have a question or comment about MMAForum.Com, please post it in here.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
thevarsmolta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Beach
Posts: 367
 
Matt1970 - F*ck off.

Sorry guys, I'm fully aware this thread doesn't belong in this section. But I think it needs to be done here, because this is where he is constantly taking discussions off course, and this is where everyone can post about him and make him realize he doesn't belong here.

Matt1970, please stop your bullsh*t. You constantly go into threads, and completely ignore the topic at hand. All you can do is make fun of other members, or disagree with everything people say.

While it is fully ok to disagree, there is a right and wrong way to do so. The right way being to validate your opinion with some kind of fact, or at least an understandable reasoning. Neither or which you can do.

You continuously undermine people, calling them rookies, saying they don't know anything about the sport, when this is clearly a description of yourself. If you knew anything about the sport, you'd be able to put a logical comment somewhere. Which I think we can all agree, you've never done.

In addition to this, most of us around here are mature individuals and we can communicate our points in a polite, and most of all, legible fashion, as I am doing now. When you make a post, it looks something like this: "rich franklin knew he was gonna lose the fight because the fight was fixed and silva kicked his ass you all dont know anything your all rookies I could kick all your asses you all suck". Even this, is probably giving you too much credit. Every time I read one of your posts, I have to read it at least twice, trying to put some punctuation into it mentally to make sense of it.

We are here to have real discussions about the UFC, and to have a real discussion, you have to be able to get your point across. You just never have a point.

So people, let's get rid of this idiot. Let's all use the "report bad post" button on this idiot, and get him banned.

- Chris

The Ever-Popular Top 5 Fighters List

Dan Henderson
BJ Penn
GSP
Takanori Gomi
Wanderlei Silva
thevarsmolta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
Posts: 4,185
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevarsmolta
Sorry guys, I'm fully aware this thread doesn't belong in this section. But I think it needs to be done here, because this is where he is constantly taking discussions off course, and this is where everyone can post about him and make him realize he doesn't belong here.

Matt1970, please stop your bullsh*t. You constantly go into threads, and completely ignore the topic at hand. All you can do is make fun of other members, or disagree with everything people say.

While it is fully ok to disagree, there is a right and wrong way to do so. The right way being to validate your opinion with some kind of fact, or at least an understandable reasoning. Neither or which you can do.

You continuously undermine people, calling them rookies, saying they don't know anything about the sport, when this is clearly a description of yourself. If you knew anything about the sport, you'd be able to put a logical comment somewhere. Which I think we can all agree, you've never done.

In addition to this, most of us around here are mature individuals and we can communicate our points in a polite, and most of all, legible fashion, as I am doing now. When you make a post, it looks something like this: "rich franklin knew he was gonna lose the fight because the fight was fixed and silva kicked his ass you all dont know anything your all rookies I could kick all your asses you all suck". Even this, is probably giving you too much credit. Every time I read one of your posts, I have to read it at least twice, trying to put some punctuation into it mentally to make sense of it.

We are here to have real discussions about the UFC, and to have a real discussion, you have to be able to get your point across. You just never have a point.

So people, let's get rid of this idiot. Let's all use the "report bad post" button on this idiot, and get him banned.
Very well written and a strong point.

Lets keep things on topic.

Chrisl972 is offline  
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Amatuer
 
BigBanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 176
 
Im assuming Matt1970 is some punk kid stirring things up with his buddies for kicks. It is quite annoying though... i vote to banthis guy for sure.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...rocopavim5.gif

"Left foot goes up, and i go down in history" - CroCop
BigBanda is offline  
post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Lightweight
 
Punishment 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 1,788
                     
hes coool with me , btw this thread willl be moved and locked guaranteed

"I only want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask?" - BJ Penn
Punishment 101 is offline  
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Bantamweight
 
Mr. Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 604
Posts: 607
                     
Why dont you just ignore him?

Banning people is kind of lame.
Mr. Bungle is offline  
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:32 PM
Satans little helper
 
mrbalkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Howell, Michigan
Posts: 224
                   
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanda
Im assuming Matt1970 is some punk kid stirring things up with his buddies for kicks. It is quite annoying though... i vote to banthis guy for sure.
what he said but with spelling banish correctly and using a capital I
mrbalkie is offline  
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:32 PM
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,003
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bungle
Why dont you just ignore him?

Banning people is kind of lame.
ya thats true

"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline  
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Amatuer
 
Coldblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 130
 
he's not banned yet!? come on admins!
Coldblue is offline  
post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 243
 
Well put dushbag canadian,hey i have my opinion and if your not man enough to let people believe what they believe then screw you canadian ass...Hey you called me out today I didn't call you out.Your one of those *****es that starts a fight then when you get slammed you want to quit and go tell the teacher...Your not a fighter and i would love to school...you call me out the other day to fight you and i responded to you and you turn me in for a threat..threat being i would fight you anytime...because your bluffing about fighting and i have trained mma for 14 years ....your a ***** and you just proved it again....Now tell your Mom i'll be home later and she better have the house clean and dinner..
matt1970 is offline  
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:34 PM
This is SPARTA!
 
Kameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,495
Blog Entries: 4
                     
He will not be banned for having an opinion that is different.


Kameleon is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome