Having a debate! - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Forum Feedback Have a question or comment about MMAForum.Com, please post it in here.

Reply

Old 11-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
daman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura about
Having a debate!

This isn't a tread to be reposonded too, i just hope people look at it.

The whole point of a debate is to have a logical argument, and refute it with points. By calling names and pointing fingers doesn't accomploish anything. So next time anyone sees anything they don't like, don't call names and say the other person is wrong.

Provide Proof, explain your proof, and state how it applies to the topic.

a lot of people don't seem to get that point in a debate. They get the point of providing what they think is proof, but they never ever explain why they think its correct proof, and they never EVER explain how it applies to the topic.

It's hard to win a logical debate when you don't provide enough info on how you think your point is correct.
__________________
For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-10-2006, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
sherdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 253
sherdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past
well said! but your still a nerd
sherdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
daman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherdog
well said! but your still a nerd
8D

thoes are supposed to be the glasses i dont wear... hehe.
__________________
For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
The MuscleShark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Barrie, Ontario
Posts: 204
The MuscleShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
This isn't a tread to be reposonded too, i just hope people look at it.

The whole point of a debate is to have a logical argument, and refute it with points. By calling names and pointing fingers doesn't accomploish anything. So next time anyone sees anything they don't like, don't call names and say the other person is wrong.

Provide Proof, explain your proof, and state how it applies to the topic.

a lot of people don't seem to get that point in a debate. They get the point of providing what they think is proof, but they never ever explain why they think its correct proof, and they never EVER explain how it applies to the topic.

It's hard to win a logical debate when you don't provide enough info on how you think your point is correct.

hahahah Nerd.....YOu are right but we have proved you wrong many of times and you need to just let it go and say to yourself im awrong and thats ok.
The MuscleShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 12:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 378
NaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the roughNaChOmAmA is a jewel in the rough
haha

this wasnt supposed to be posted in!

and just for the record - we are on a forum...we are all nerds!

NaChOmAmA
__________________
"I take pride in accomplishing the impossible"

Favourite Fighters *No Order Given*

George St. Pierre
Wanderlei Silva
Anderson Silva
Royce Gracie
Fedor Emelianenko
Mirko Filipovic
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Quinton Rampage Jackson
NaChOmAmA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
The MuscleShark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Barrie, Ontario
Posts: 204
The MuscleShark has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I want to know all this experience you have in fighting that you claim. Because all I think you do is make things up. I think you should change you name to DA WOMEN because all you do is talk non-sense.
The MuscleShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
daman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by The MuscleShark
I want to know all this experience you have in fighting that you claim. Because all I think you do is make things up. I think you should change you name to DA WOMEN because all you do is talk non-sense.
i wrestled back inschool, and made it to the regional finals, for my weight class, and i finished second, i lost because i got ingured... .

bakc when i was younger i took krate, to learn a fighting style so that i knew some more defence... it tought me a lot. about waiting for your opponent to attack, and watching their eyes, because if you watch them you can tell their move before they do it....

and i love scarpping with people but i dont because i usually take it to far...

so i leave it to a debate only.

and i have seen tons of fights and events in the MMA world..... so to say i am not expericaned is just a made up statement so people dont have to think that what im saying might be true.
__________________
For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
I like to have intelligent debates.

Back and forth with good points from each side. Once it resorts to name calling, then it's tarnished.
__________________
Damone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
daman5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 598
daman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura aboutdaman5 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
I like to have intelligent debates.

Back and forth with good points from each side. Once it resorts to name calling, then it's tarnished.
I think your right.

But im a true fighter, who doesn't give up unless they prove me wrong. I'll take what they hvae to say as the truth, but if i can punch holes in it its not really the truth then.
__________________
For most of you, ignorance is bliss, but for me it's about the truth.

Bets won:
4-0, Admins taken down in bets 2 (asskicker, Jdun11)
daman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
LW Contender
 
j.farrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 2,238
j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
i wrestled back inschool, and made it to the regional finals, for my weight class, and i finished second, i lost because i got ingured... .

bakc when i was younger i took krate, to learn a fighting style so that i knew some more defence... it tought me a lot. about waiting for your opponent to attack, and watching their eyes, because if you watch them you can tell their move before they do it....

and i love scarpping with people but i dont because i usually take it to far...

so i leave it to a debate only.

and i have seen tons of fights and events in the MMA world..... so to say i am not expericaned is just a made up statement so people dont have to think that what im saying might be true.
did the teach you how to spell in krate?? lmao..just giving you a hard time. dont feel the need to be on defence...lmao..
__________________


Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios