Congrats to the Forum Queen getting her Crown - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Forum Feedback Have a question or comment about MMAForum.Com, please post it in here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
yes there is candy, and a stripper pole so dont drink to much vodka while you are in there
Too late. *plays "Lapdance" and "Pony"*


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Delicious Pudding
 
D.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 10,932
                     
Congratulations Swpthleg...Awesome!!



D.P. is offline  
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
jasvll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,104
                     
Looks like I'll be getting banned again sooner rather than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Rogan
That longing to return to the retarded past can only be born of some collective, subconscious, internal desire to try to turn back the clock on humanity and halt our obvious progression towards the inevitable zombie apocalypse of 2012.
jasvll is offline  
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
What makes you say that?

I don't get PMS. It evens out as extra TKD/boxing/running mojo the rest of the month.

I haven't been given a hammer yet, anyway. I think my husband may have told these guys that I'm not to have blunt-force wielding objects without supervision.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Clowns will eat me
 
Darkwraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
Posts: 3,958
                     
Awesome! Congrats to you!

Good Choice!
Darkwraith is offline  
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
jasvll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,104
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
What makes you say that?

I don't get PMS. It evens out as extra TKD/boxing/running mojo the rest of the month.

I haven't been given a hammer yet, anyway. I think my husband may have told these guys that I'm not to have blunt-force wielding objects without supervision.
Haha.

I was kidding around, but it was based on my memories of you commenting on your hate for pretty much every post I've ever made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Rogan
That longing to return to the retarded past can only be born of some collective, subconscious, internal desire to try to turn back the clock on humanity and halt our obvious progression towards the inevitable zombie apocalypse of 2012.
jasvll is offline  
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
It wasn't that I disagreed with the point(s) you were making necessarily. It was more like frustration that despite your high intelligence, you didn't play more nicely. It sounds so nursery school but we all have similar interests, and I feel that there's a time and a place for sarcasm and baiting. Just not quite so frequently, ya dig?


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
jasvll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,104
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
It wasn't that I disagreed with the point(s) you were making necessarily. It was more like frustration that despite your high intelligence, you didn't play more nicely. It sounds so nursery school but we all have similar interests, and I feel that there's a time and a place for sarcasm and baiting. Just not quite so frequently, ya dig?
Exactly, and now that you have the power to enforce you feeling...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Rogan
That longing to return to the retarded past can only be born of some collective, subconscious, internal desire to try to turn back the clock on humanity and halt our obvious progression towards the inevitable zombie apocalypse of 2012.
jasvll is offline  
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 05:41 PM
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
Posts: 4,185
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasvll View Post
Exactly, and now that you have the power to enforce you feeling...

I see a shoot out at high noon folks!!!

Chrisl972 is offline  
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
No Chris, I have to save my firepower for my belt test in May and the 10K I want to run in July. And I might have to save some for Mr. Swpthleg, if he's the indulgent, buying me stuff man I'd like him to be.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome