MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Forum Feedback (http://www.mmaforum.com/forum-feedback/)
-   -   vBookie Betting System (http://www.mmaforum.com/forum-feedback/5631-vbookie-betting-system.html)

cabby 11-22-2006 07:17 PM

vBookie Betting System
 
We need this thread to explain to everyone how the vBookie Betting works. Could the Admin's please explain the odds and payouts:D

Split 11-22-2006 10:44 PM

are u serious? i thought i remembered seeing ur name on a lot of bets.. and u got 60k points right now, so i assume u do know it works lol..


as for the odds thing, ill give u an example i guess...

u bet 3000 on a 4/1 bet, u get 4 times the amount u bet, + the original bet u made. So if 3000 was all the points u had, u will have 15000 at the end.

cabby 11-23-2006 12:05 PM

Yes I understand but many people don't and this thread is for them to be able to understand.

Redwings7777 11-23-2006 12:27 PM

Its simple. Should I explain to mods or members?

cabby 11-23-2006 12:29 PM

1/1 If your fighter wins you get back what you bet
2/1 You get back double if your fighter wins
3/1 You get triple back if your fighter wins

And so on and so on......

Redwings7777 11-23-2006 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabby
1/1 If your fighter wins you get back what you bet
2/1 You get back double if your fighter wins
3/1 You get triple back if your fighter wins

And so on and so on......

Yes simple as that.

For mods all you have to do is start a thread then go down to where it says "post vBookie event for this thread" and then you will have to type in what time it ends, the odds, the event, the fighters, and so on.

Kameleon 11-26-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabby
1/1 If your fighter wins you get back what you bet
2/1 You get back double if your fighter wins
3/1 You get triple back if your fighter wins

And so on and so on......

And if the bets are:
1/2 you get half of your bet back if your fighter wins
1/3 you get a third of your bet back if your fighter wins
1/4 you get a quarter of your bet back if your fighter wins

These are considered fighter favorites, meaning the fight will most likely end in these odds if the fighter wins. Fighter favorites are marked with a (F).

cabby 11-26-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
And if the bets are:
1/2 you get half of your bet back if your fighter wins
1/3 you get a third of your bet back if your fighter wins
1/4 you get a quarter of your bet back if your fighter wins

These are considered fighter favorites, meaning the fight will most likely end in these odds if the fighter wins. Fighter favorites are marked with a (F).

Thanks Kameleon:thumbsup: For some reason people think I'm wrong about the 1/1 odds. You bet 100 and get 100 back if the fighter wins correct? Or am I just a dummie:laugh: :dunno:

Kameleon 11-26-2006 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabby
Thanks Kameleon:thumbsup: For some reason people think I'm wrong about the 1/1 odds. You bet 100 and get 100 back if the fighter wins correct? Or am I just a dummie:laugh: :dunno:

You bet 100 and if you win, you get your 100 back, plus another 100.

cabby 11-26-2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
Correct. You bet 100 and if you win, you get your 100 back, nothing more and nothing less.

Cool thats what I was thinkin':D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2