My Rep - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Forum Feedback Have a question or comment about MMAForum.Com, please post it in here.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 06:37 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
JoshKnows46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 971
                     
My Rep

I had all green across the board, i got one neg rep, and it went all the way down to just 2 green reps, any reason why this would happen.

the one neg rep came from a gsp nut hugger, becuase i said Gsp wouldn't be a top 5 guy at middlewieght, which is the truth. any reason why it would drop me so low, is neg reps involving gsp more brutal than other reps?, lol.

I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot
JoshKnows46 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 06:40 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,748
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
I had all green across the board, i got one neg rep, and it went all the way down to just 2 green reps, any reason why this would happen.

the one neg rep came from a gsp nut hugger, becuase i said Gsp wouldn't be a top 5 guy at middlewieght, which is the truth. any reason why it would drop me so low, is neg reps involving gsp more brutal than other reps?, lol.
Get used to it friend!
Besides, I see 7 green blips.
Soojooko is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
JoshKnows46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 971
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Get used to it friend!
Besides, I see 7 green blips.
was 2, someone just gave me a green becuase im whinning in here, lol....just wondering why it would drop so drastically? do some peoples reps affect you stronger than others?

I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot
JoshKnows46 is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 06:47 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,748
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
was 2, someone just gave me a green becuase im whinning in here, lol....just wondering why it would drop so drastically? do some peoples reps affect you stronger than others?
O yes... so beware... there be mad beasties here!

There are a few rep threads in the forum feedback section. Should clear it all up.
Soojooko is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 06:56 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
I had all green across the board, i got one neg rep, and it went all the way down to just 2 green reps, any reason why this would happen.

the one neg rep came from a gsp nut hugger, becuase i said Gsp wouldn't be a top 5 guy at middlewieght, which is the truth. any reason why it would drop me so low, is neg reps involving gsp more brutal than other reps?, lol.
GSP rep's are brutal haha^^ they can really hurt you, but they should.

I mean you seriously believe GSP could not even be a top 5 MW? That alone deserves a red bar. This is just hating Josh.. nothing else.

You can not deny anymore, that George indeed does walk on water!
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 06:57 AM
Bantamweight
 
Toroian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 816
                     
People who have high rep do give you an increased neg rep over some one who has low rep haha

Found that out myself i was only -340 then a MOD nut hugger neged me and i went to like -6340 lol

so fair even more so when you start threads about news etc and dont get a single green xD

"I tried to punch him, and he literally moved his head out of the way and looked at me like I was stupid for doing It"
- Forest Griffin

NPFFL: Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Shane Carwin, Chris Leben
Toroian is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 07:04 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
JoshKnows46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 971
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
GSP rep's are brutal haha^^ they can really hurt you, but they should.

I mean you seriously believe GSP could not even be a top 5 MW? That alone deserves a red bar. This is just hating Josh.. nothing else.

You can not deny anymore, that George indeed does walk on water!
they are brutal, lol, i defintly wont say anything negative about gsp again.

but i seriously believe GSP would not be a top 5 MW. hopefully he gets a chance to prove me right. andy, sonnen, and okami i defintly give a high percentage chance of winning against him, and i'd slightly favor palharis, and maia over him as well.....if still in ufc's middle wieght division, i'd also favor henderson and franklin, with a high percentage chance over gsp.

not in the ufc, but i'd favor nick diaz over him as well.

I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot

Last edited by JoshKnows46; 12-18-2010 at 07:09 AM.
JoshKnows46 is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 07:05 AM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
JoshKnows46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 971
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroian View Post
People who have high rep do give you an increased neg rep over some one who has low rep haha

Found that out myself i was only -340 then a MOD nut hugger neged me and i went to like -6340 lol

so fair even more so when you start threads about news etc and dont get a single green xD
thanks, thats what i was looking for, was just wondering.

I only live by 3 rules: Eat Twat, Smoke Pot, and Smile Alot
JoshKnows46 is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 07:07 AM
Bantamweight
 
Toroian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 816
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
they are brutal, lol, i defintly wont say anything negative about gsp again.

but i seriously believe GSP would not be a top 5 MW. hopefully he gets a chance to prove me right. andy, sonnen, and okami i defintly give a high percentage chance of winning against him, and i'd slightly favor palharis, and maia over him as well.....if still in ufc's middle wieght division, i'd also favor henderson and franklin heavily over gsp.
Yeah you have to look at this forum as a school playground! If you have a opinion that the other kids don't argue with you get bulled lol! And the internet has a lot of internet bullies

"I tried to punch him, and he literally moved his head out of the way and looked at me like I was stupid for doing It"
- Forest Griffin

NPFFL: Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Shane Carwin, Chris Leben
Toroian is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-18-2010, 07:08 AM
"I <3 Trolls"
 
TraMaI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,923
                     
People with high rep have more power. For instance, my rep is 7261183. And I'm a Mod so my reputation power is calculated different from normal users IIRC. When you rep someone it Your Rep x MembershipTypeModifer or something. Normal members are probably something like x.01 so it does 1% of their rep. I know admins do almost half or something last I heard. IronMan's rep is worth like 700000 haha. When you get negged the reputation power is considerably lower than positive though, something like 1/4th normal.
TraMaI is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome