UFC Forums - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Forum Feedback Have a question or comment about MMAForum.Com, please post it in here.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
YNWA
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 3,449
                     
UFC Forums

What the F*** is up with the official UFC forums?

I'm a relative newcomer to the sport, been following it casually for the past year and a half. In that time I've just used this forum as means to keep up to date.

I don't know why I've never checked the official UFC forums before but I did today. I've never seen so much shit on a forum. They really need to hire some professionial moderators. I was looking at posts from white racist groups spreading hate to name but a few. Some of the stuff posted there makes for uncomfortable reading.

Man UFC need to get their act in order. This offensive shit is not what I want to see from the worlds premier MMA organisation.
Spite is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011, 07:36 PM
.:Jeet Kune Do:.
 
NikosCC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 5,679
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
What the F*** is up with the official UFC forums?

I'm a relative newcomer to the sport, been following it casually for the past year and a half. In that time I've just used this forum as means to keep up to date.

I don't know why I've never checked the official UFC forums before but I did today. I've never seen so much shit on a forum. They really need to hire some professionial moderators. I was looking at posts from white racist groups spreading hate to name but a few. Some of the stuff posted there makes for uncomfortable reading.

Man UFC need to get their act in order. This offensive shit is not what I want to see from the worlds premier MMA organisation.

HAHAHa


.:H.O.F. Inductee:.
.:GFX-H.O.F. Inductee:.
NikosCC is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2011, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
YNWA
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 3,449
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikosCC View Post

HAHAHa
Wow I ask a question and lucky enough to get a reply from you, whoever you are.

What with your witty troll pictures and stuff.

Quote:
Showing off is the fool's idea of glory - Bruce Lee
Spite is online now  
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 09:35 AM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,457
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
What the F*** is up with the official UFC forums?

I'm a relative newcomer to the sport, been following it casually for the past year and a half. In that time I've just used this forum as means to keep up to date.

I don't know why I've never checked the official UFC forums before but I did today. I've never seen so much shit on a forum. They really need to hire some professionial moderators. I was looking at posts from white racist groups spreading hate to name but a few. Some of the stuff posted there makes for uncomfortable reading.

Man UFC need to get their act in order. This offensive shit is not what I want to see from the worlds premier MMA organisation.
"white racist groups spreading hate to name but a few" ???

From the sounds of your most sensationalist quote, you should be able to easily post up a few examples. Otherwise, your argument looks a bit bare.
Soojooko is online now  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
YNWA
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 3,449
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
"white racist groups spreading hate to name but a few" ???

From the sounds of your most sensationalist quote, you should be able to easily post up a few examples. Otherwise, your argument looks a bit bare.
Post I was referring to has now been deleted. It referred to Rivera's nationality and the fact he was lucky to get away with just one knee to the head.

I remembered the guys name though. Heres a link to his profile - http://community.ufc.com/profile/member/darkthrone99
Spite is online now  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-28-2011, 01:21 PM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,457
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
Post I was referring to has now been deleted. It referred to Rivera's nationality and the fact he was lucky to get away with just one knee to the head.

I remembered the guys name though. Heres a link to his profile - http://community.ufc.com/profile/member/darkthrone99
You made it sound like there was a whole catalogue of nasty stuff. Are you telling me all your fussing is over single post that has since been deleted? Over reacting are we?
Soojooko is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome