MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Forum Feedback (http://www.mmaforum.com/forum-feedback/)
-   -   How do i create a poll (in a thread)?! (http://www.mmaforum.com/forum-feedback/92816-how-do-i-create-poll-thread.html)

limba 07-19-2011 01:39 PM

How do i create a poll (in a thread)?!
 
That's all...

G_Land 07-19-2011 01:51 PM

Down at the bottom click add poll then you gott enter the number of things to be voted on then name them....its been awhile since I did a thread with a poll but I believe thats how its done!

limba 07-19-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G_Land (Post 1441849)
Down at the bottom click add poll then you gott enter the number of things to be voted on then name them....its been awhile since I did a thread with a poll but I believe thats how its done!

I've seen that...

After i select that option, do i have to click post thread?!

Where do i enter those things and how do i name them?! LOL

Dr Gonzo 07-19-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limba (Post 1441854)
I've seen that...

After i select that option, do i have to click post thread?!

Where do i enter those things and how do i name them?! LOL

I have same problem!

limba 07-19-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyson Fury (Post 1441856)
I have same problem!

If anyone explains how it's done step by step i'll pay him 100,000 credits :p

M.C 07-19-2011 02:23 PM

1. You click the "yes add a poll" box on the bottom part of the page when creating a thread.

2. Add in the number of options you wish people can choose from to vote on (this can be changed in the next step)

3. Click create thread, and it'll take you to a new page with poll details, where you can type in which options says what and adjust the number of options.

4. Create thread.

No need for creds.

dudeabides 07-19-2011 02:23 PM

What he said. (Was trying to say it too but too damn slow)

limba 07-19-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.C (Post 1441870)
1. You click the "yes add a poll" box on the bottom part of the page when creating a thread.

2. Add in the number of options you wish people can choose from to vote on (this can be changed in the next step)

3. Click create thread, and it'll take you to a new page with poll details, where you can type in which options says what and adjust the number of options.

4. Create thread.

No need for creds.

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudeabides (Post 1441871)
What he said. (Was trying to say it too but too damn slow)

...and Thanks!

The X factor was...what happens after i click "create thread"...

So...if no creds needed...how about i give you this:


Choose wisely...:p

M_D 07-19-2011 03:12 PM

yeah making a poll is easier then you might think, mainly just got to read and follow directions, which i know will be hard for you Limba ...j/k

but yeah here ill show you how easy it is

limba 07-19-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M_D (Post 1441901)
yeah making a poll is easier then you might think, mainly just got to read and follow directions, which i know will be hard for you Limba ...j/k

but yeah here ill show you how easy it is

I voted Definitely! :thumb02:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2