MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   Forum Feedback (http://www.mmaforum.com/forum-feedback/)
-   -   Staff (http://www.mmaforum.com/forum-feedback/94233-staff.html)

Rauno 08-30-2011 12:11 PM

Staff
 
How are they chosen? Like the other staff members discuss it over in PM's or wherever? And who has the most say in it?

And, how come we only have one divisional moderator?

Just want to feed my curiosity about this awesome forum. :)

UFC_OWNS 08-30-2011 07:27 PM

oh i get rauno wants to get chosen and get drunk with power

Rauno 08-30-2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS (Post 1463564)
oh i get rauno wants to get chosen and get drunk with power

There are members here who would be way better in the staff than i would. All i have to offer is lots and lots of free time. :)

Intermission 08-30-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rauno (Post 1463330)
How are they chosen? Like the other staff members discuss it over in PM's or wherever? And who has the most say in it?

And, how come we only have one divisional moderator?

Just want to feed my curiosity about this awesome forum. :)

Rauno, they don't all PM eachother when there is an issue, that would be a nightmare. Remember how when you upgraded to a VIP you got those super awesome forums? They have even super cooler forums for staff only. I hear they call it "NPH land" where everything is Legend wait for it... DARY! LEGENDARY!

Rauno 08-30-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intermission (Post 1463567)
Rauno, they don't all PM eachother when there is an issue, that would be a nightmare. Remember how when you upgraded to a VIP you got those super awesome forums? They have even super cooler forums for staff only. I hear they call it "NPH land" where everything is Legend wait for it... DARY! LEGENDARY!

A super-duper secret NPH Land type of forum.


UFC_OWNS 08-30-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rauno (Post 1463566)
There are members here who would be way better in the staff than i would. All i have to offer is lots and lots of free time. :)

that sounds like a resume to me:)

M.C 08-30-2011 07:45 PM

Staff members are chosen by the staff.

We have a section dedicated for looking out for future staff members, and we always keep an eye on members doing well/helping out/showing knowledge of the forum.

When the staff needs a new member, we pick who we think can do the job the best. It's not "the best member" but "which member can handle x y and z based on posts/actions on the board".

Also, we do have super cool hidden forums to have fun in. :)

UFC_OWNS 08-30-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.C (Post 1463572)
Staff members are chosen by the staff.

We have a section dedicated for looking out for future staff members, and we always keep an eye on members doing well/helping out/showing knowledge of the forum.

When the staff needs a new member, we pick who we think can do the job the best. It's not "the best member" but "which member can handle x y and z based on posts/actions on the board".

Also, we do have super cool hidden forums to have fun in. :)

So this special lounge is a trolls only lounge?:bye02:

G_Land 08-30-2011 08:00 PM

I knew I was acting good for a reason!! One day....one day!!

Intermission 08-30-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G_Land (Post 1463587)
I knew I was acting good for a reason!! One day....one day!!

People like YOU can't be staff. Your a coward, you don't fight, you don't serve your country...

Wait....


Well you don't play xbox anymore :(


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2