MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Gear & Equipment (http://www.mmaforum.com/gear-equipment/)
- - Need Thai Gloves (http://www.mmaforum.com/gear-equipment/80339-need-thai-gloves.html)
Need Thai Gloves
I'm looking to spend around 50 dollars on a pair of thai gloves, but i don't know which brand and size to get. I heard windy and twins are good for the price? is this true? I want the gloves for sparring, so i don't know if i should get 14 or 16oz gloves, my hands are pretty big btw. Plus if anyone can recommend a good site to buy them at, that would be great thanks!
1. imo buy them irl, you need to try them on first.
2. you need hand wraps to go under them, so naturally this means you need some wiggle room under the gloves to fit the wraps as well.
3. 16ounces-18ounces imo, more padding = softer blows, slower punches, more energy to throw. imo all good things
i dont really have any brand recommendations, whatever feels comfortable and meets the criteria ive listed above.
we are clearing out some thai style boxing gloves right now, however for 16oz gloves they are a bit on the snug side. I'd only recommend them if you feel you have smaller hands, they are clones of a twins glove and we are only selling them until they are all gone.
Muay Thai style boxing gloves $49
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.