Favorite Ken Shamrock fights - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Terry77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,536
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOSPIKE
ya ken has more balls. frank has better skills. if there was a way to fuse them together you would have the perfect fighter lol.
Frank is a habitual douche. He could have been huge in the ufc if he hadn't left during his peek. It's a shame he and Ken never happened, considering Ken is all about beating respect into people. Can the IFL do a fight with coaches ?
Terry77 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 11:06 PM
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Yea, that was a nice heel hook he had on Franklin. He also cut a nice post-fight interview, and put over Franklin huge.

I'm watching Pride 13, and man, I sort of wish Ken wasn't injured for it. He would've had to face Igor Vovchanchyn. Tra stepped up, and got a nice win. Still, I sort of wanted to see Shammy vs Vovy.

Yea, the IFL can do coach fights. Newton vs Lindland, Renzo vs Newton, and Miletich vs Renzo went down.

Frank really is a flakey douchebag. I've never seen a fighter piss on his legacy like Frank did/does.

Damone is offline  
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Terry77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,536
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOSPIKE
ya thats true. thats what he should have done. he might have beaten tito and rich if he had. btw he did really good in that franklin fight. he even almost had rich in a heel hook. if he hadnt slipped who knows what could have happened. sometimes i kinda wish there was a rematch to that.
Now that I'm thinking about it, what if Ken never went to the wwf and stayed trained and learning in the mma game on a lighter schedule....
Terry77 is offline  
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
TKOSPIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 759
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry77
Frank is a habitual douche. He could have been huge in the ufc if he hadn't left during his peek. It's a shame he and Ken never happened, considering Ken is all about beating respect into people. Can the IFL do a fight with coaches ?
ya, i still like frank a tad more though. but theyre pretty much my top 2 favorite fighters. and ya the ifl have their coaches fight each other almost all of the time. do u watch their shows? i was kinda thinking that they should have ken and frank fight each other on there. but it probably wouldnt happen. but there might be a chance of ken and/or frank fighting other coaches on there in the future possibly.
TKOSPIKE is offline  
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
TKOSPIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 759
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry77
Now that I'm thinking about it, what if Ken never went to the wwf and stayed trained and learning in the mma game on a lighter schedule....
ya ive thought about that one too. he should have never went to the wwf. he would have been far more better than he is if he would have stayed. dammit ken lol
TKOSPIKE is offline  
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Terry77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,536
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOSPIKE
ya, i still like frank a tad more though. but theyre pretty much my top 2 favorite fighters. and ya the ifl have their coaches fight each other almost all of the time. do u watch their shows? i was kinda thinking that they should have ken and frank fight each other on there. but it probably wouldnt happen. but there might be a chance of ken and/or frank fighting other coaches on there in the future possibly.
I don't get the IFL here, expcept re runs on sportsnet (Canadian) at like 3 in the morning on Saturday. They're sitting on a goal mind with that one. Those two could sell that fight pretty good, and they have to get rid of the team names, man it's lame.
Terry77 is offline  
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-24-2007, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
TKOSPIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 759
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry77
I don't get the IFL here, expcept re runs on sportsnet (Canadian) at like 3 in the morning on Saturday. They're sitting on a goal mind with that one. Those two could sell that fight pretty good, and they have to get rid of the team names, man it's lame.
ya that would sell like crazy. idk who would win that though but i still think it probably wont happen but u never know. i doubt ken will ever fight again but u never know about that one either haha. if he does fight again it will probably be in the ifl against bas or a rematch with don frye.
TKOSPIKE is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome