MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   fedor vs?????? (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/1220-fedor-vs.html)

jdun11 07-19-2006 01:32 AM

fedor vs??????
 
i know this would never ever happen but how do u think fedor would do if he faught 2 guys at once..say he faught 2 smaller guys such as gomi and sakurai at teh same time u think he could come out on top..its a stupid question but i cant really think of ne one than can beat him one on one so this is all i can come up with...how bout fedor vs bob sapp, sapp would have a shot if he could end it in the first 5 mins, but after that he'd gas and be dead, butout of ne man on this planet i would give sapp the best shot..because fedor has beatin all the top heavyweights easily, sapp is the only man left he hasnt faught...sapp gave nog a lil trouble b4 tapping out..whos to say he couldn catch fedor on the chin with a huge knee..i doubt it would happen but he stands as gooda chance as ne one

PitbullX 07-19-2006 07:59 PM

lol
 
Your right...stupid question, interesting but stupid. :cheeky4: Just kidding bro. As for Bob Sapp........ here's how it would go!

BELL RINGS...Sapp comes out swinging, Fedor evades and counters with lefts everytime Bob misses. 40 seconds in Sapp is gassed and Fedor connects with a HUGE left sending Bob to the canvas. Fedor quickly uses hammer fists and knees and Big Ole Bob taps out! Under a minute it's over. This is the likely scenerio for 99/100 fights between them, the other 1/100 is it takes over 1 minute for this to happen.;)

jdun11 07-19-2006 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitbullX
Your right...stupid question, interesting but stupid. :cheeky4: Just kidding bro. As for Bob Sapp........ here's how it would go!

BELL RINGS...Sapp comes out swinging, Fedor evades and counters with lefts everytime Bob misses. 40 seconds in Sapp is gassed and Fedor connects with a HUGE left sending Bob to the canvas. Fedor quickly uses hammer fists and knees and Big Ole Bob taps out! Under a minute it's over. This is the likely scenerio for 99/100 fights between them, the other 1/100 is it takes over 1 minute for this to happen.;)

sounds alot like the zulu vs fedor..except zulu didnt even throw a punch ..i swear if i was that big...wow i think i would never lose except maybe to fedor..lol

Rush 07-22-2006 06:24 AM

Fedor fight Sakurai and Gomi at the same time? That would just be like Fedor fighting Matt Hughes and of coarse Fedor would win that fight.

And Bob Sapp would lose under a minute to Fedor. Bob Sapp will try chasing him but be punched and fall to the ground and Fedor would just kill him till the ref stops it.

The Don 07-22-2006 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
i know this would never ever happen but how do u think fedor would do if he faught 2 guys at once..say he faught 2 smaller guys such as gomi and sakurai at teh same time u think he could come out on top..its a stupid question but i cant really think of ne one than can beat him one on one so this is all i can come up with...how bout fedor vs bob sapp, sapp would have a shot if he could end it in the first 5 mins, but after that he'd gas and be dead, butout of ne man on this planet i would give sapp the best shot..because fedor has beatin all the top heavyweights easily, sapp is the only man left he hasnt faught...sapp gave nog a lil trouble b4 tapping out..whos to say he couldn catch fedor on the chin with a huge knee..i doubt it would happen but he stands as gooda chance as ne one

well it would all depend if the two fighters trained to work together and capatilized on that.. they would have to be careful but two on one is hard to overcome even for someone as good as Fedor.. wait did I say good? I ment great.. probably the best fighter around period.. not always pretty to watch but man he just keeps going... If tyhe two fighters as I siad worked together as a team they could do it.. but one mistake and its Fedors game..

wolverinejoe80 07-23-2006 10:19 PM

no way 1 person can beat 2 trained MMA fighter regardless of the weight.

evilhomer 07-25-2006 02:54 PM

how's about fedor vs a bear or maybe a mountain lion or even a cougar lol

seriously i would'nt mind seeing him fight sapp, but i doubt sapp would ok that fight, coz he'd just be signing up for an ass kicking / shameing and he's got enough problems over in K1 as it is

ssj4jose 07-26-2006 10:44 AM

I think a rematch with Mirko Cro Cop would be good,that was a pretty even match that could have gone either way.

I also would like to see how Chuck Liddell would fair against him.

The Don 07-26-2006 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolverinejoe80
no way 1 person can beat 2 trained MMA fighter regardless of the weight.

why not anything is possible.. just cause your trained in MMA does not me you are the be all end all espicaly since there is no one set MMA style.. hence the name MIXED MARTIAL ARTS meaning that I have been an MMA practicinoer for years since I have studied many different art forms and use them all together.. for me it was never about keeping them seperate to say.. hey let me show you some Judo or some Muay thai.. I could not seperate them if I tried.. they are all apart of my way of fighting.. granted I do not compete and I have not gotten to use my training much in the real world except working as a bouncer but then I did just as the situation called for.. so depending on what styles the person is trained in.. why couldn't one MMA fighter defeat two others.. espicaly if there is a large weight and strength difference.. and espically if the one fighter can all but own nearly everyone he has faced in his weight class and from what I understand some wellabove him in weight... I have controlled two people at the club at once when one we much larger then me.. granted they had thier beer muscles working but one outweight me by about 50 pounds the other was probably about my weight.. I know nothing of any training they may have had but I held one down with a hammer lock and my body weight to hold it in plce with my lef the other I had in a full nelson... all happened to quick for me to remember how I got them that way.. and I only had to hold the one guy down for abot 10 seconds until several other bouncers showed up.. so anything is possible..

Tap-outNow 07-26-2006 02:22 PM

is there a wasteland here???


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2