MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   Handicap mma fighter (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/130330-handicap-mma-fighter.html)

americanfighter 05-20-2013 03:38 PM

Handicap mma fighter
 
The Ufc won't alow this fight in I cant imagine why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zrNPvAMWA

HexRei 05-20-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by americanfighter (Post 2064042)
The Ufc won't alow this fight in I cant imagine why

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zrNPvAMWA

If only it were real :)

GDPofDRB 05-20-2013 04:13 PM

Unfortunately, this was.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/...nard_fight.jpg

Though big props to Maynard either way, guy is inspiring.

Spite 05-20-2013 06:29 PM

Lol I almost got sucked in by that!

TanyaJade 05-20-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDPofDRB (Post 2064058)
Unfortunately, this was.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/...nard_fight.jpg

Though big props to Maynard either way, guy is inspiring.

What the **** am I looking at here?
Big props to the guy for getting in the cage, I don't even want to imagine how the other guy felt.

Spite 05-20-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ari (Post 2064122)
What the **** am I looking at here?
Big props to the guy for getting in the cage, I don't even want to imagine how the other guy felt.

Yeah, lets hope that fight wasn't pride rules!

HexRei 05-20-2013 06:58 PM

It made big news (in the mma world anyway), guy's name's Kyle Maynard, and was pretty successful as a wrestler. Unfortunately he has a clear disadvantage in striking so MMA turned out to not be his thing. An inspiring person though.

kantowrestler 05-22-2013 10:40 PM

Well modify the hands so that they're made of something else and have it approved by a state athletic commission. THEN it should be good!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome