Hendo or Rampage?? - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

View Poll Results: who wins?
Hollywood Henderson 45 45.45%
Rampage Jackson 54 54.55%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Banned
 
southpaw447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 6,585
                     
I don't know why people think hendo is so badass after beating an out of his prime, and sick wandy. Rampage by 2nd round TKO
southpaw447 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 11:37 PM
Das Übermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,633
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw447
I don't know why people think hendo is so badass after beating an out of his prime, and sick wandy. Rampage by 2nd round TKO
How about going 3 rounds with big nog and escaping submission after submission after submission? Or how about KOing Chonan in like 12 seconds?




What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline  
post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Amatuer
 
K-A-P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 174
           
I see rampage winning this unless he mentally breaks down from eating a knee to the face (bringing back bad memories against his fights against Wandy and Shogun)
K-A-P is offline  
post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 02:15 PM
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
                     
I went with Hendo because he has really good wrestling, good standup, hands like cement, and a solid chin.

Lindland gave Rampage shitfits, as did other grapplers in the past. The only difference is that this grappler hits very freakin' hard. I do, however, wish it were Shogun that was fighting Rampage, because I'd love to see him decimate Rampage again, and finally become champion. But I digress...

Damone is offline  
post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Flyweight
 
benny's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: rural .east texas C.S.A
Posts: 487
   
this is a tough fight for both men , hendo can stand up with anybody so i dont see rampage dominating the stand-up because of the ability to slam i dont see hendo dominating the ground, this will certinly NOT be a typical UFC reality tv-show talent match both men are pros and both solid fighters i will go with hendo because he has been the man as far as i am concerned since his first fight with wandy he can find a way to win.
benny is offline  
post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 03:20 PM
Das Übermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,633
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by benny
this is a tough fight for both men , hendo can stand up with anybody so i dont see rampage dominating the stand-up because of the ability to slam i dont see hendo dominating the ground, this will certinly NOT be a typical UFC reality tv-show talent match both men are pros and both solid fighters i will go with hendo because he has been the man as far as i am concerned since his first fight with wandy he can find a way to win.
Don't forget, Hendo is a 2 time Olympic wrestler. Although Rampage has good slams, Hendo can/will take down Rampage just as easily (I think)




What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline  
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Light Heavy Champ
 
baz00ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 819
     
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb
Don't forget, Hendo is a 2 time Olympic wrestler. Although Rampage has good slams, Hendo can/will take down Rampage just as easily (I think)
i'm thinking Hendo will have to use alot of trips if he wants to take 'Page down. Hendo has technique but i just don't know if that can outweigh Rampages raw power, plus Rampage has a bit of technique himself(he was an all-state caliber wrestler after all). i hear he's also been training a bit in Judo with Karo and he has a new boxing and Muay Thai coach. we also have to take into consideration that Rampage was beast while he was training with amateurs, now he trains with pros. with his new camp pushing him hard Rampage has a shot at beating anyone(yes, including shogun).

"When I lose, I get my butt kicked. When I win, I be doin' the butt kickin..." - Quinton Jackson
baz00ca is offline  
post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Flyweight
 
Mr. Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 336
 
Even thogu hit is a close one I would have to go with Dan Henderson.
Mr. Mayhem is offline  
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
who's next?
 
Asian Sensation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 2,472
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd
He sure beat the hell out of Silva who in turn beat the hell out of Rampage! Styles make fights and these 2 guys are very similar so its gonna be a knock down drag out! The light heavyweight division is fixing to have some of the greatest matches ever!
fighter math never works i mean rampage beat arona and arona beat hendo

“Obviously Today is a great day in MMA.....Pro Elite is dead” - Dana White
Asian Sensation is offline  
post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 04:51 PM
Light Heavy Champ
 
baz00ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 819
     
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmaniac0909
fighter math never works i mean rampage beat arona and arona beat hendo
and hendo beat wandy and wandy beat rampage who beat arona who beat hendo..oops now we are going in circles thats why i disagree completely with MMAthamaticians, the math can be used any way you want to further your own personal viewpoint. the only way to truly tell is to see the fight.

"When I lose, I get my butt kicked. When I win, I be doin' the butt kickin..." - Quinton Jackson
baz00ca is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome