1 through 5; here it goes now that i has been thinking more about it. By the way, i am kind of new to this forum; this may as well be my pick for top mma fighter today (lb for lb).
5. Fedor: I love fedor, but he's 90% submission and 10% striking. He shouldnt really even make the cut. The fact is when he fights a striker, he wont stand up with him for more than a minute or so. This is unlike the the fighters i wrote about below. Oh well.
4. GSP: he is probably the greatest take down artist to live thus far. I am not joking (i am pretty good at that too). He took down sherk decisively, and sherk couldnt take gsp down. That is amazing. However... after the take down, i have never seen him actually submit anyone. GnP all the way. That's fine but not enough.
3. Shogun: bad ass striker i.e 16 wins with 14 (T)KO!!! only reason i put him below serra is cause shogun has only a brown belt in BJJ. Say what you will, but it aint no joke getting a TRUE black belt in bjj
2. matt serra: (true bjj black belt w/ stubby arms, yet knocks out GSP!!! u gotta luv that. He's the UFC CHamp in a SICK division. I think a lot of you would think i should have tied the #2 spot between matt serra and shogun. again...oh well
1. anderson silva: all i have to say is, "i honestly beleive he would take out fedor...