1. Anthony Pettis, Undisputed number one LW in the world in whats widely regarded as the toughest division in MMA.
2. Benson Henderson, Another no brainer. He beat Gilbert Melendez resently enough to cement a ranking above Gil.
3. Gilbert Melendez, Wile some fans praise his reckless abandon that made the Sanchez fight exciting, I cant help but think he would have been better served by rolling the dice a little less.
4. Eddie Alvarez, I just wish he was in the UFC so I could rank him higher.
5. T.J. Grant, He's the working class fighter. He's also the LW Yushin Okami and thats bad mm k.
6. Josh Thomson, Overlooked? His win over Diaz was not a fluke Thomson has game, might not have enough game to beat Gil but hay only a select few can claim that accomplishment.
7. Nate Diaz, Nate is a solid fighter but he dose have a few L to his record. He is riding a impressive stoppage of Marnard.
8. Jim Miller Some may say he's lost a step but Miller is a monster and he's never looked better. On his way back up Miller is looking to prove he's made the adjustments needed to beat the elite fighters at LW.
9. Rafael dos Anjos, With a string of wins its hard not to rank him top ten.
10. Khabib Nurmagomedov, With his own string of wins, he's put himself in the spotlight.
Thats just my take on it.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com