MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   Another question about Tapout (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/15882-another-question-about-tapout.html)

jdun11 06-07-2007 10:46 AM

Another question about Tapout
 
did anyone else see how that lil dude is Chuck's assistant or whateva?? Was it me or did that dude seem a lil gay?? I dunno it just felt real strange to me and made me wonder..I was thinkin maybe this dude is Chuck's personal bitch and by that maybe they get fruitty together?? I duno maybe Im retarded but am I the only one who got that weird ass feeling watching the show?

NikosCC 06-07-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
did anyone else see how that lil dude is Chuck's assistant or whateva?? Was it me or did that dude seem a lil gay?? I dunno it just felt real strange to me and made me wonder..I was thinkin maybe this dude is Chuck's personal bitch and by that maybe they get fruitty together?? I duno maybe Im retarded but am I the only one who got that weird ass feeling watching the show?

100% i dunnno bu they way he was acting it made me think Chuck was a little fruity.. lol

jdun11 06-07-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikosCroCop
100% i dunnno bu they way he was acting it made me think Chuck was a little fruity.. lol

yea dude, that whole situation was weird. I doubt Chuck's legit gay, but does he get a lil fruitty with his gay lil fighter friend?? I dunno

jasvll 06-07-2007 11:30 AM

And these are the people with the power to close inappropriate threads?

NikosCC 06-07-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasvll
And these are the people with the power to close inappropriate threads?

i take this as some kind of disrespect.. should i??

jasvll 06-07-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikosCroCop
i take this as some kind of disrespect.. should i??

1) Did you start the thread? 2) Are you a moderator?

NikosCC 06-07-2007 12:08 PM

y u messin with Jdunn lol what he do hahaa i know i was only kidding about me son..

KyleB 06-07-2007 01:03 PM

anyone have a link? Im confused and dont know what your talking about :O

jasvll 06-07-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikosCroCop
y u messin with Jdunn lol what he do hahaa i know i was only kidding about me son..

Didn't mean to sound harsh.

jdun11 06-07-2007 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasvll
And these are the people with the power to close inappropriate threads?

what is wrong with this thread, im dead serious, if you watched the show you would know what im talkin about..and I wouldnt call out a moderator, we do have all the POWER :laugh:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2