MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   !!!SPOILERS!!! UFC Fight Night 37 Result (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/164113-spoilers-ufc-fight-night-37-result.html)

blackhouse 03-08-2014 07:43 PM

!!!SPOILERS!!! UFC Fight Night 37 Result
 
http://theheraldreport.com/jimi-manu...er-gustafsson/

Rygu 03-08-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackhouse (Post 2601881)

Thanks for the spoiler headline.

blackhouse 03-08-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rygu (Post 2601897)
Thanks for the spoiler headline retard.

Sorry. I didn't think about that. I assumed any legitimate MMA fan would have watched it LIVE. Plus, I just wrote that article. I'm Just trying to promote it the best I can.

:confused02:

Dr Gonzo 03-08-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackhouse (Post 2601905)
Sorry. I didn't think about that. I assumed any legitimate MMA fan would have watched it LIVE. Plus, I just wrote that article. I'm Just trying to promote it the best I can.

:confused02:

No dude. Not everyone is available for every mma event. People work, people have families, people have prior engagements. What kind of sad weirdo is available for every live event? Only legitimate fans? So thats anyone who loves MMA, has no job, and is rich. Good one dude.

blackhouse 03-08-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo (Post 2601953)
No dude. Not everyone is available for every mma event. People work, people have families, people have prior engagements. What kind of sad weirdo is available for every live event? Only legitimate fans? So thats anyone who loves MMA, has no job, and is rich. Good one dude.

Why so serious? Hope you enjoyed the article! <3

Dr Gonzo 03-08-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackhouse (Post 2601985)
Why so serious? Hope you enjoyed the article! <3

Serious? Not serious. Just logical. How you can say only legit fans watch every MMA event live is beyond me. Anyway, lost interest, just be a little more careful how you entitle threads in future.

Joabbuac 03-08-2014 08:58 PM



My favorite moment of the night.

blackhouse 03-08-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo (Post 2602017)
Serious? Not serious. Just logical. How you can say only legit fans watch every MMA event live is beyond me. Anyway, lost interest, just be a little more careful how you entitle threads in future.

:cool:

blackhouse 03-08-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joabbuac (Post 2602025)


My favorite moment of the night.

Bahahaha.

oldfan 03-08-2014 10:07 PM

you clicked on a thread that says fight night 37 results and were surprised to see the fight results? .... so you're angry at the op but you think he's the retard...

that's funny shit


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2