MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   Rank your interest in these upcoming fights (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/164570-rank-your-interest-these-upcoming-fights.html)

OU 03-12-2014 12:46 PM

Rank your interest in these upcoming fights
 
Which fights are you looking forward to the most? Some good matchups coming up over the next month or so.

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

I didn't list them in any particular order.

Rauno 03-12-2014 12:55 PM

  1. Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
  2. Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
  3. Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
  4. Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
  5. Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
  6. Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

Spite 03-12-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OU (Post 2608794)
Which fights are you looking forward to the most? Some good matchups coming up over the next month or so.

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

I didn't list them in any particular order.

You didn't say how to rank them, so I'm gonna use the smiley system

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima - :-/
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler :-D
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields - :-)
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley - \\0//
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson - \\0//
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran :-/

:-/ I don't really get to see much Bellator.

But you know what other fight I'm looking forward too?

Gastelum vs Story. FOTN potential right there.

OU 03-12-2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spite (Post 2608850)
You didn't say how to rank them, so I'm gonna use the smiley system

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima - :-/
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler :-D
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields - :-)
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley - \\0//
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson - \\0//
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran :-/

:-/ I don't really get to see much Bellator.

But you know what other fight I'm looking forward too?

Gastelum vs Story. FOTN potential right there.

lol well played. But the 1st line of the OP does say "which fights are you looking forward to most?" :wink01:

I would rank them like this personally:
1.Hendricks vs Lawler
2.Hawn vs Lima
3.Hendo vs Shogun
4.Straus vs Curran
5.Lombard vs Shields
6.Condit vs Woodley

Spite 03-12-2014 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OU (Post 2608866)
lol well played. But the 1st line of the OP does say "which fights are you looking forward to most?" :wink01:

I would rank them like this personally:
1.Hendricks vs Lawler
2.Hawn vs Lima
3.Hendo vs Shogun
4.Straus vs Curran
5.Lombard vs Shields
6.Condit vs Woodley

Ok Mr Fussy.

=1.Lombard vs Shields
=1.Hendo vs Shogun
2. Hendricks vs Lawler
3. Lombard vs Shields
4. Straus vs Curran
5. Hawn vs Lima

There.

:wink03:

OU 03-12-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spite (Post 2608898)
Ok Mr Fussy.

=1.Lombard vs Shields
=1.Hendo vs Shogun
2. Hendricks vs Lawler
3. Lombard vs Shields
4. Straus vs Curran
5. Hawn vs Lima

There.

:wink03:

You should check out Lima and Hawn. I think they are on the same level as the UFC WWs listed. Hawn vs Lombard and Lima vs Condit would be tons of fun.

GDPofDRB 03-12-2014 02:21 PM

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

Spite 03-12-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDPofDRB (Post 2608978)
Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

Lol. Will pos rep anyone who comes up with a unique rating systems for OU's thread!

OU 03-12-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spite (Post 2609010)
Lol. Will pos rep anyone who comes up with a unique rating systems for OU's thread!

lol I already gave him a pos rep for it as well. I think the overall point is we have some great fights coming up.


HitOrGetHit 03-12-2014 06:21 PM

Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2