Rank your interest in these upcoming fights - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Rank your interest in these upcoming fights

Which fights are you looking forward to the most? Some good matchups coming up over the next month or so.

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

I didn't list them in any particular order.
OU is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 01:55 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,644
                     
  1. Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
  2. Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
  3. Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
  4. Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
  5. Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
  6. Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

Rauno is offline  
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 02:01 PM
YNWA
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 3,490
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Which fights are you looking forward to the most? Some good matchups coming up over the next month or so.

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

I didn't list them in any particular order.
You didn't say how to rank them, so I'm gonna use the smiley system

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima - :-/
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler :-D
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields - :-)
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley - \\0//
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson - \\0//
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran :-/

:-/ I don't really get to see much Bellator.

But you know what other fight I'm looking forward too?

Gastelum vs Story. FOTN potential right there.

Spite is online now  
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
You didn't say how to rank them, so I'm gonna use the smiley system

Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima - :-/
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler :-D
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields - :-)
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley - \\0//
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson - \\0//
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran :-/

:-/ I don't really get to see much Bellator.

But you know what other fight I'm looking forward too?

Gastelum vs Story. FOTN potential right there.
lol well played. But the 1st line of the OP does say "which fights are you looking forward to most?"

I would rank them like this personally:
1.Hendricks vs Lawler
2.Hawn vs Lima
3.Hendo vs Shogun
4.Straus vs Curran
5.Lombard vs Shields
6.Condit vs Woodley
OU is offline  
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 02:15 PM
YNWA
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 3,490
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
lol well played. But the 1st line of the OP does say "which fights are you looking forward to most?"

I would rank them like this personally:
1.Hendricks vs Lawler
2.Hawn vs Lima
3.Hendo vs Shogun
4.Straus vs Curran
5.Lombard vs Shields
6.Condit vs Woodley
Ok Mr Fussy.

=1.Lombard vs Shields
=1.Hendo vs Shogun
2. Hendricks vs Lawler
3. Lombard vs Shields
4. Straus vs Curran
5. Hawn vs Lima

There.


Spite is online now  
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
Ok Mr Fussy.

=1.Lombard vs Shields
=1.Hendo vs Shogun
2. Hendricks vs Lawler
3. Lombard vs Shields
4. Straus vs Curran
5. Hawn vs Lima

There.

You should check out Lima and Hawn. I think they are on the same level as the UFC WWs listed. Hawn vs Lombard and Lima vs Condit would be tons of fun.
OU is offline  
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Welterweight
 
GDPofDRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,212
                     
Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran

I like MMA less because of this forum
GDPofDRB is offline  
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 03:31 PM
YNWA
 
Spite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 3,490
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran
Lol. Will pos rep anyone who comes up with a unique rating systems for OU's thread!

Spite is online now  
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
Lol. Will pos rep anyone who comes up with a unique rating systems for OU's thread!
lol I already gave him a pos rep for it as well. I think the overall point is we have some great fights coming up.

OU is offline  
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-12-2014, 07:21 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,912
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Johny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler
Rick Hawn vs Douglas Lima
Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson
Daniel Straus vs Pat Curran
Carlos Condit vs Tyron Woodley
Hector Lombard vs Jake Shields


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome