MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   Kimbo Running His Mouth...Yet Again (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/35724-kimbo-running-his-mouth-yet-again.html)

RageInDaCage 05-06-2008 07:09 PM

Kimbo Running His Mouth...Yet Again
 
Recently on a FC Fighter Radio interview, Kimbo trashed early UFC champions such as Gracie and Shamrock and called them scrubs. This guy thinks he could have one the earlier UFC events. 1) This has no legitimacy to ANYTHING going on in the world of MMA 2) The fact is he cant beat sh*t so now this leaves me thinking why he even bothers to say something like this? Dana should really get Chuck over there to bang this guy out reaal quick. Thoughts?

Amerikraut 05-06-2008 07:11 PM

id say he (kimbo) is lucky that crack only stays in your system for a few days.

Pyros 05-06-2008 07:11 PM

Pretty much confirmed what I already thought, that he's an ass. Please JT, you have to win this fight, and end the Kimbo hype, that's what would be good for the sport.

jasvll 05-06-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RageInDaCage (Post 539066)
Recently on a FC Fighter Radio interview, Kimbo trashed early UFC champions such as Gracie and Shamrock and called them scrubs. This guy thinks he could have one the earlier UFC events. 1) This has no legitimacy to ANYTHING going on in the world of MMA 2) The fact is he cant beat sh*t so now this leaves me thinking why he even bothers to say something like this? Dana should really get Chuck over there to bang this guy out reaal quick. Thoughts?

Well, he did make Tank Abbot look like a scrub. :)

Oh, and got a link?

They don't seem to have it up, yet:
http://fcfradio.fcfighter.com/

Amerikraut 05-06-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasvll (Post 539071)
Well, he did make Tank Abbot look like a scrub. :)

what? he stopped being relevant in 98.

eric2004bc 05-06-2008 07:15 PM

i dont rate kimbo as a fighter atall hes just a street fighter who thinks he can be up there with the top fighters in the world when he hasent beaten any 1 good.
he beat a has been tank abot, big deal tank abotts just a drunk bum now

Pyros 05-06-2008 07:18 PM

I would like to see Kimbo vs Fedor, I want to see him beat up BADLY. I'm pretty sure Fedor can take him after the Tim Sylvia fight (immediately after I mean). Seriously, I know those guys today wouldn't be great fighters, but they were the pioneers of the sport and he's disrespecting them greatly.

jasvll 05-06-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amerikraut (Post 539074)
what? he stopped being relevant in 98.

The joke is still funny.

eric2004bc 05-06-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyros (Post 539083)
I would like to see Kimbo vs Fedor, I want to see him beat up BADLY. I'm pretty sure Fedor can take him after the Tim Sylvia fight (immediately after I mean). Seriously, I know those guys today wouldn't be great fighters, but they were the pioneers of the sport and he's disrespecting them greatly.

Kimbo V Fedor would be funny
u might as well jsut put kimbo infront of a rowling boulder and let it hit him

kimbo just needs to know his place

Amerikraut 05-06-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasvll (Post 539084)
The joke is still funny.

so you were being sarcastic? :dunno:

its hard to tell with the amount of ridiculous things said on this site.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2