Do you feel bad for JT? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Featherweight
 
Pyros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 1,299
                 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
kimbo won try reading through the multiple other threads before starting another one with the same idea as the rest of you babies. The fight is over the ref stopped the fight to prevent further injury to a man who was not intelligently defending himself. Thompson was catching shot after shot to the jaw and side of the head that were rocking him. If you want to pull the elbow BS again this is all I'm going to say a ref will not stop the fight when someone is throwing the weakest looking elbows ever, just as they wont stop a fight if you have mount and are throwing little baby punches.

Complain all you want the simple fact is you are wrong.

Boycott elite xc all you want because I doubt you pay for their PPV's and merchandise anyways that's like me boycotting Mcdonalds when I don't even eat there.

WTF he was not defending himself? As soon as KImbo connected a few hits the ref stopped the fight because it was obvious that Kimbo would have lost a decision. JT was rocked too in the 2nd fight and ended up on top and raining elbows on Kimbo, so next time you call us babies try having solid arguments, moron. Even the commentators said it was a controversial stoppage.

Edit: When I said 2nd fight I meant 2nd round.

Last edited by Pyros; 06-01-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Pyros is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:19 PM
:|.Pie.|:
 
ZeroPRIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
I do feel bad for J.T., he got ROBBED.

How can you seriously explain a TKO?

He was defending himself.
huh? no he wasnt. He was take ******* sick punches and looked done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDylan View Post
****en asd
ZeroPRIDE is offline  
post #13 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:21 PM
Featherweight
 
Pyros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 1,299
                 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
huh? no he wasnt. He was take ******* sick punches and looked done.
No, he wasn't, he was rocked like in the 2nd round and he ended up dominating that round, you don't stop a fight because a fighter is wobbly.
Pyros is offline  
post #14 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:22 PM
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

 
_RIVAL_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cal-State South Annex
Posts: 10,911
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
huh? no he wasnt. He was take ******* sick punches and looked done.

He was punishing Kimbo for 2 minutes and Kimbo was not defending himself. J.T. won that fight.


----> WWW.MMAFORUM.COM <----



_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI
_RIVAL_ is offline  
post #15 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:24 PM
:|.Pie.|:
 
ZeroPRIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
WTF he was not defending himself? As soon as KImbo connected a few hits the ref stopped the fight because it was obvious that Kimbo would have lost a decision. JT was rocked too in the 2nd fight and ended up on top and raining elbows on Kimbo, so next time you call us babies try having solid arguments, moron. Even the commentators said it was a controversial stoppage.
They showed the replay. I think they said he hit him with 8 unanswered savage punches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDylan View Post
****en asd
ZeroPRIDE is offline  
post #16 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:26 PM
Featherweight
 
Pyros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Valencia, Spain
Posts: 1,299
                 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
They showed the replay. I think they said he hit him with 8 unanswered savage punches.
Then you are wrong, it's more like 3 or 4 hits. And JT wasn't out, and as I said the same happened in the 2nd round and JT ended up on top raining elbows on Kimbo's ugly mug.
Pyros is offline  
post #17 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 2,543
                     
The stupidity in this thread is truly astounding as is the rest of the carbon copy ones. Kimbo took no damage on the bottom so you can't stop a fight that way, however kimbo threw bombs that rocked thompson big time regardless if he was still standing or not he could not defend those shots he wasn't knocked out nor was he dazed THE REF stopped the fight to prevent further damage to james whats so wrong with that?

yes it may have been controversial (which means questionable not fixed) but there are hundreds of fights that are controversial how about the cabbage and arlovski fight there was a hell of a lot of questions about that one. Shit happens it's over and done with kimbo won woopty ****in doo get your panties out of a knot and move on.
Lotus is offline  
post #18 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:28 PM
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

 
_RIVAL_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cal-State South Annex
Posts: 10,911
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
They showed the replay. I think they said he hit him with 8 unanswered savage punches.
8 unanswerd punches?

How many of J.T. punches were unanswered?


----> WWW.MMAFORUM.COM <----



_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI
_RIVAL_ is offline  
post #19 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 234
           
[quot]You have to admit, he has some messed up looking eyes. [/quote]

Yeah because he was tired! What was Kimbo doing at that time? He was lying on his back to get his breath back!

JT didnt even drop what a rigged stoppage
simtom is offline  
post #20 of 72 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 01:30 PM
:|.Pie.|:
 
ZeroPRIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
He was punishing Kimbo for 2 minutes and Kimbo was not defending himself. J.T. won that fight.
Like i have said if i could take them so could he. The punches on the TKO i couldnt have. Put your self in that fight. If a guy is landing weak punches with no damage on you would you want the fight to stop? Then think on the other hand. If you get hit with 8 unanswered savage punches with no sign of defending yourself. Could you really say you could still fight? Knowing Kimbo isnt going to stop.

i still hate Kimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDylan View Post
****en asd
ZeroPRIDE is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome