NJACB explains stoppages on saturday night fights - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply

Old 06-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Punishment
 
The Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 5,360
The Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level now
NJACB explains stoppages on saturday night fights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Caplan
Nick Lembo is the legal counsel for the New Jersey Athletic Control Board and was the commission’s highest-ranking official in attendance of Saturday’s debut of EliteXC on CBS in Newark, N.J. at the Prudential Center.

Lembo granted FiveOuncesOfPain.com an interview earlier this evening in which he openly explained the commission’s position on the decision to stop several fights before they had reached a conclusion. His comments were illuminating and could cause people to view the stoppages in a different light.

Below is the transcript of the interview.

Sam Caplan: There’s been a lot of criticism from the hardcore MMA fanbase in regards to Saturday’s show. A lot of people aren’t happy with some how some of the fights turned out. I wanted to talk about some of the stoppages and hear the position of the commission as to whether the stoppages were early. I wanted to start out with the Gina Carano vs. Kaitlin Young stoppage. Can you tell us why that fight was stopped?

Nick Lembo: The referee called over the doctor, I believe at the end of the second round, and Dr. Wulkan — Dr. Sheryl Wulkan — who is a long-time MMA and kickboxing doctor, who trains herself, she felt there was a possibility of an orbital fracture. Of course, that could not be determined on the spot; there was no machine that could be used to examine the injury at that point. However, she was concerned about the laceration and the utoma that was forming under Kaitlin’s eye, and she was concerned that it would affect her ability to see and the ability to protect herself and see punches coming from that side. I asked her if Kaitlin was medically able to continue and she said no.

Sam Caplan: Did Dr. Wulkan speak with Kaitlin Young?

Nick Lembo: Dr. Wulkan asked Kaitlin where she was three times. The first time, Kaitlin did not respond. During the second and third attempts, the doctor indicated that Kaitlin’s response was garbled.

Sam Caplan: I wanted to talk about the stoppage behind the Robbie Lawler vs. Scott Smith fight and why Smith wasn’t given five minutes to recuperate after the foul.

Nick Lembo: There was necessary stoppage from a finger in the eye. The referee, Dan Miragliotta, went up to Scott and said he got poked in the eye and called an accidental foul, put the fighters in their neutral corners, and went over to Scott and said “Are you okay? You have up to five minutes.” At that point, Scott said “I can’t see out of my eye.” Then at that point Dan said to him “I’m going to call in the doctor to look at you. I’m telling you that if you tell the doctors that you can’t see, they are going to stop the fight.” Dr. Angela Gagliardi went in there first to examine Scott and she said that “He said he could not see.” And then she came back and told me that and I said, “Of course he can’t see, he just got poked in the eye.”

At that point, I called for Dr. Sheryl Wulkan, who again, is a top MMA doctor for us and was working as the nearby cage entrance. And I called her in to say “Hey, this is a championship fight, I want you specifically to look at Scott because nobody wants a fighter that can’t continue medically to continue but you have the most experience with MMA.” She goes up to Scott and asks, “How’s your vision?” He goes, “I can’t see at all.” And she said to him “What do you mean you can’t see?” And he responded “I mean I can’t see.” Next, she said to him, “What does that mean? Is it blurry? Is it fuzzy?” And he goes, “I told you, I can’t see at all. I could get knocked out.” At that point in time she asked “Is your vision improving? After a poke in the eye, your vision should be improving by now.” And Scott said his vision wasn’t improving at all and said “I can’t see.”

With those statements combined with the fact that it was pretty apparent that he had a broken foot from throwing a kick, I turned to Dr. Wulkan and asked what her medical opinion was and she said “He should not continue because he stated his vision was not improving and by now, from a poke in his vision should be improving and I’ve given him every opportunity for him to tell me something other than I can’t see at all. And he has a broken foot and should not continue.” And the decision was made.

As far as having five minutes, it’s not guaranteed to you to have five minutes. It’s at the discretion of the chief ring official, who was the referee at the time, and then once he calls in the doctor, it’s the doctor’s discretion. That being said, I don’t know of any ringside physician that I’ve spoken to in this jurisdiction or commissioners in other jurisdictions, that have had fighters repeatedly say “I can’t see” — there is no way any commission is going to allow that fighter to continue. If Scott had said differently what he said, “My vision is improving” or “It’s just a little weird” or “Can you give me some time? It will clear up” or “It’s getting better,” then he would have been granted the time. But combined with the fact that he had a broken foot and he was repeatedly stating that he can’t see at all, there was no reason to allow that fight to continue.

I just wanted to add that it was a great fight. It was a fantastic fight and nobody wanted to see the fight end that way. I’m sure Scott didn’t want it to end that way (and) I’m sure Scott didn’t want it to end that way. The fans didn’t want to see it end that way. But at that point, based on the conversations and the broken foot, our hands were tied.

Sam Caplan: I wanted to move on and discuss the questions some fans have about the Kimbo Slice vs. James Thomspon fight.

Nick Lembo: The questions, being what?

Sam Caplan: The first question being that we quoted someone earlier today as counting 22 unanswered elbows delivered by Thompson when he had Kimbo’s arm trapped in a crucifix position.

Nick Lembo: I think you mean that a fan in the crowd stated that? I can only say that it was exactly right in front of me from my seat at the cage and Dan (Miragliotta) was right over the action and there was no damage from those strikes whatsoever. Those blows were very, very gentle. They were taps, they weren’t doing any damage and there was no reason to stop the fight at that point.

Sam Caplan: The other question pertaining to that fight was the stoppage itself. The feeling by some people, and I guess it’s my feeling too, was that James Thompson could have possibly continued.

Nick Lembo: Well, I say it’s kind of funny because you’re damned if you do; damned if you don’t. Before the fight I received calls from the press and gave interviews to publications like Full Contact Fighter, where I am on record being criticised for allowing the fight to happen because people were telling me that James Thompson had no business being in the cage with Kimbo. And now it’s being criticised that the fight was stopped prematurely because it was such a competitive fight. At the end of the second round, Dan came up to me and said “Both fighters are completely exhausted.” And he didn’t think they were going to complete the next round and basically he stood them up because, again, there was no damage and he thought whoever connected with some decent punches standing that the fight was going to end. At that point, I immediately went into see him and asked him why did you stop the fight? And he said “Thompson’s eyes looked odd. His head went back and he dropped his hands.” And then we he swatted at Dan, I asked him “Do you want me to recommend a suspension for James?” And he said, “Nick, I don’t even think he knew who I was at that point.” And once he regrouped, he immediately apologized.

That being said, both fighters were exhausted. Kimbo was helped to the dressing room and was tended to by a doctor in his dressing room. He was completely exhausted and Thompson was taken from the press conference by the paramedics and our ringside physician to the local hospital for observation based on their examination of him. So both fighters were completely exhausted and at that point it could have went the other way.

And I’ve read some columns that have said, “Oh, it was an obvious fix” and to that, I just say that’s pretty incredulous to me because James could have won that fight at any second and to let Kimbo be on the close edge of losing that fight, that’s a heck of a way to fix a fight. The outcome in my mind and most people’s minds, Thompson was definitely winning the fight on the scorecards and anyone could have been knocked out at any second.

Sam Caplan: You just mentioned that some critics have introduced the baseless accusation that a fix was involved and you also have a lot of people new to the sport who seem to think that the referees are employed by EliteXC. Can you take us through the process about how referees are assigned to fights and who employs them?

Nick Lembo: Anybody that has followed New Jersey mixed martial arts from the beginning, going back to the old BAMMA Fight Nights in South Plainfield, back around 2000, know that Dan and Kevin (Mulhall) have been a staple as referees in New Jersey. Our third referee is Yves Lavinge; we’ve also used Jeff Blatnick once; and we’ve also used Kimberly Winslow a couple of times. But if we need two referees, the first choice is Dan Miragliotta and the second choice is Kevin Mulhall. They’ve worked every show that has come to New Jersey; from the small shows to the big shows. Kevin and Dan have even worked other shows in other jurisdictions, most recently the IFL at the Mohegan; Dan has worked several UFCs and he’s on his way in the next 48 hours to London to work the next UFC.

In my mind, Dan Miragliotta is the best referee in the world and when the next big show comes to New Jersey, I have no problems giving Dan the biggest match on that card too. And I would ask that people look at his whole body of work. If you think it was a quick stoppage or a premature stoppage, I’m not going to argue that; you’re entitled to your opinion. But to say that there is anything more than that is patently false. CBS and EliteXC had actually suggested other referees for that particular bout and they were denied and they did not even know who Dan Miragliotta was. I picked Dan Miragliotta and had no pressure from CBS or EliteXC; like I said, that’s not even who they had officially suggested (editor’s note: FiveOuncesOfPain.com learned from a source unrelated to the NJACB over the weekend that EliteXC and CBS officials had tried to secure John McCarthy as an official for the fight) and they weren’t familiar with him.

The referees are assigned by the Athletic Control Board in New Jersey. They are not assigned by the promoter. They have no interest or relationship with the promoter. Like I said, these two guys that worked that show have been around the block and they’ve worked every show to come to New Jersey from UFCs, the IFLs, to Bodogs, to MFCs, Ring of Combats, you name it and they’ll continue to work. There was nothing different; the unified rules were applied and they called the fights how they saw it. There was no pressure or influence from any outside source.

Sam Caplan: I quoted an article on 5 Oz. earlier today from Bernard Fernandez of the Philadelphia Daily News. Fernandez basically asserted that there was a different level of caution applied to stopping the fights in comparison to fights not televised on national television.

Nick Lembo: Well, I believe he used the word “apparently” when he said that. So that was just his opinion, which again he’s entitled to. And no disrespect to Bernard, he’s an award-winning caliber and long-time veteran boxing writer, but he’s very new to the sport of mixed martial arts and I just don’t think he’s as educated about the sport as some of the other writers. The referees did not receive any instructions to be extra cautious. Dan stopped the fight because he thought that Thompson was exhausted, had taken two good shots, and he didn’t like the way he reacted to them and that it was over. And the stoppage had nothing to do with the ear; that had no role in the decision to stop the fight.

I also just wanted to add that it is my preference to always talk about a fight that was stopped too early as opposed to a fight that was stopped too late
Source: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2008/06/...hts/#more-3413

I thought you guys would like this so here you go.
__________________
[
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-02-2008, 11:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
trey_trey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: alabama
Posts: 59
trey_trey has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Njacb

he has had nearly 48 hours to formulate his answers. he is going to give the answers that cast the best possible light on his organization (njacb). he is no fool. scott smith is on record as saying she (ms. wulkan) was not even looking at the correct eye when she examined him. as far as kimbo's fight we all saw that farce. i'm not buying any of it.
trey_trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,079
dontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledgedontazo Is True Champion Of Knowledge
bs imo
dontazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Sinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Surrey, B.C.
Posts: 795
Sinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really niceSinister is just really nice
No, you stopped the fights cause CBS pressured you too at any chance because they were running out of TV time. You didn't have time to give Scott Smith 5 minutes that is allowed to get his vision. Maybe if Elite XC wasn't too concerned about ******* dancers, long walk out intros, and pyro's these lame stoppages wouldn't have occurred.

Of course Kaitlyn Young's responses would be garrgly, she just fought 2 rounds of fighting and was probably out of breathe!
__________________


This Time ... Break It!

FFL Season 3: 11th Place
Quinton Jackson vs. TBA
Gesias Calvancante vs. TBA
Fabricio Werdum vs. TBA
Thales Leites vs. Anderson Silva

Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Punishment
 
The Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 5,360
The Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level nowThe Legend is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
No, you stopped the fights cause CBS pressured you too at any chance because they were running out of TV time. You didn't have time to give Scott Smith 5 minutes that is allowed to get his vision. Maybe if Elite XC wasn't too concerned about ******* dancers, long walk out intros, and pyro's these lame stoppages wouldn't have occurred.

Of course Kaitlyn Young's responses would be garrgly, she just fought 2 rounds of fighting and was probably out of breathe!
I think they should ditch those too, it would save a ton of time.
__________________
[
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 2,543
Lotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By AllLotus Is Beloved By All
good read thanks for the article. +rep
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
RIDIN' DIRTY
 
DCDIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 284
DCDIME is an unknown quantity at this pointDCDIME is an unknown quantity at this point
“Both fighters are completely exhausted.” And he didn’t think they were going to complete the next round and basically he stood them up because, again, there was no damage and he thought whoever connected with some decent punches standing that the fight was going to end."

Is it just me or was Thompson's game plan for Kimbo to over-comitt and then take him down? This is exactly what JT said. So to stand the fighters up and wait for some "decent punches" to be thrown to end the fight...basically sounds like he was waiting for kimbo to KO Thompson does it not? Also for the record...there are NO GENTLE PUNCHES OR ELBOWS in MMA. Sure maybe JT wasn't landing super bombs...but Kimbo wasn't exactly defending them either.

PURE BS, plain and simple
__________________
Fighters I enjoy watching:
Fedor
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
Martin Kampman
Jake Shields
Thiago Tavares
Urijah Faber


Joe Rogan NutHugger...and proud of it
DCDIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Toro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 310
Toro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really nice
Quote:
Nick Lembo: Well, I believe he used the word “apparently” when he said that. So that was just his opinion, which again he’s entitled to. And no disrespect to Bernard, he’s an award-winning caliber and long-time veteran boxing writer, but he’s very new to the sport of mixed martial arts and I just don’t think he’s as educated about the sport as some of the other writers. The referees did not receive any instructions to be extra cautious. Dan stopped the fight because he thought that Thompson was exhausted, had taken two good shots, and he didn’t like the way he reacted to them and that it was over. And the stoppage had nothing to do with the ear; that had no role in the decision to stop the fight.
Then why did referee Dan Miragliotta say to James Thompson:
"No more. Your ear is ******* falling off!" when he stopped the fight, then turned to the doctor and said "His ear is falling off". It is VERY clear in the audio.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
slapshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montucky
Posts: 5,003
slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post

Below is the transcript of the interview.Nick Lembo: The referee called over the doctor, I believe at the end of the second round, and Dr. Wulkan — Dr. Sheryl Wulkan — who is a long-time MMA and kickboxing doctor, who trains herself, she felt there was a possibility of an orbital fracture. Of course, that could not be determined on the spot; there was no machine that could be used to examine the injury at that point. However, she was concerned about the laceration and the utoma that was forming under Kaitlin’s eye, and she was concerned that it would affect her ability to see and the ability to protect herself and see punches coming from that side. I asked her if Kaitlin was medically able to continue and she said no.

Sam Caplan: Did Dr. Wulkan speak with Kaitlin Young?

Nick Lembo: Dr. Wulkan asked Kaitlin where she was three times. The first time, Kaitlin did not respond. During the second and third attempts, the doctor indicated that Kaitlin’s response was garbled.
I would like to point out that even though some of the explanations seem weak this really is not one of them. That her response was weak was not the major issue in the doctors mind and clearly it was the eye.
I dont feel the stoppage was "bad" there is no way for us to tell from the footage anything was out of order there. Its not like the doc was guessing she actually saw a laceration to the eye.



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
Sam Caplan: I wanted to talk about the stoppage behind the Robbie Lawler vs. Scott Smith fight and why Smith wasn’t given five minutes to recuperate after the foul.

Nick Lembo: There was necessary stoppage from a finger in the eye. The referee, Dan Miragliotta, went up to Scott and said he got poked in the eye and called an accidental foul, put the fighters in their neutral corners, and went over to Scott and said “Are you okay? You have up to five minutes.” At that point, Scott said “I can’t see out of my eye.” Then at that point Dan said to him “I’m going to call in the doctor to look at you. I’m telling you that if you tell the doctors that you can’t see, they are going to stop the fight.” Dr. Angela Gagliardi went in there first to examine Scott and she said that “He said he could not see.” And then she came back and told me that and I said, “Of course he can’t see, he just got poked in the eye.”

At that point, I called for Dr. Sheryl Wulkan, who again, is a top MMA doctor for us and was working as the nearby cage entrance. And I called her in to say “Hey, this is a championship fight, I want you specifically to look at Scott because nobody wants a fighter that can’t continue medically to continue but you have the most experience with MMA.” She goes up to Scott and asks, “How’s your vision?” He goes, “I can’t see at all.” And she said to him “What do you mean you can’t see?” And he responded “I mean I can’t see.” Next, she said to him, “What does that mean? Is it blurry? Is it fuzzy?” And he goes, “I told you, I can’t see at all. I could get knocked out.” At that point in time she asked “Is your vision improving? After a poke in the eye, your vision should be improving by now.” And Scott said his vision wasn’t improving at all and said “I can’t see.”

With those statements combined with the fact that it was pretty apparent that he had a broken foot from throwing a kick, I turned to Dr. Wulkan and asked what her medical opinion was and she said “He should not continue because he stated his vision was not improving and by now, from a poke in his vision should be improving and I’ve given him every opportunity for him to tell me something other than I can’t see at all. And he has a broken foot and should not continue.” And the decision was made.

As far as having five minutes, it’s not guaranteed to you to have five minutes. It’s at the discretion of the chief ring official, who was the referee at the time, and then once he calls in the doctor, it’s the doctor’s discretion. That being said, I don’t know of any ringside physician that I’ve spoken to in this jurisdiction or commissioners in other jurisdictions, that have had fighters repeatedly say “I can’t see” — there is no way any commission is going to allow that fighter to continue. If Scott had said differently what he said, “My vision is improving” or “It’s just a little weird” or “Can you give me some time? It will clear up” or “It’s getting better,” then he would have been granted the time. But combined with the fact that he had a broken foot and he was repeatedly stating that he can’t see at all, there was no reason to allow that fight to continue.
Again I felt like they did what they had to do there. No way can you let a fight go with a fighter saying he cant see and I went back and looked at the tape, it reminds me of a UFC fight I watched a wile back where a fighter told the ref he couldn't fight and to stop it so when the ref did the fighter acted like he was in shock. Im actually going to call bullshit on Scott Smith for a few reasons. First off he knows what he said would stop the fight period, a doctor has no option but to stop it at that point we all have rules we play by and one of them for doctors is if you say you lost your vision in a eye even if they know you didn't they have to take your word as fact. I watched him walk around and if you have some good HQ video you can see that he can see out of both eyes. I think smith took the easy way out of the fight and let the doc take the blame thats what I think.



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
Sam Caplan: I wanted to move on and discuss the questions some fans have about the Kimbo Slice vs. James Thomspon fight.

Nick Lembo: The questions, being what?

Sam Caplan: The first question being that we quoted someone earlier today as counting 22 unanswered elbows delivered by Thompson when he had Kimbo’s arm trapped in a crucifix position.

Nick Lembo: I think you mean that a fan in the crowd stated that? I can only say that it was exactly right in front of me from my seat at the cage and Dan (Miragliotta) was right over the action and there was no damage from those strikes whatsoever. Those blows were very, very gentle. They were taps, they weren’t doing any damage and there was no reason to stop the fight at that point.
soft or not Ive seen fights stopped for less but I think it was a good no call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
Sam Caplan: The other question pertaining to that fight was the stoppage itself. The feeling by some people, and I guess it’s my feeling too, was that James Thompson could have possibly continued.
And he could have too, argue all you want he could have kept fighting. My question is should he have been in a MMA fight at all. I feel like the guy should never been allowed to step in the ring again not because it was kimbo he was fighting but because he just looks like he's had one too many fights, the dudes going to end up sucking food from a straw for the rest of his life if he keeps fighting. It has nothing to do with Kimbo, the guy is permanently punch drunk.
So in the end he won more respect from me and kimbo lost that fight even though his record wont show it. This was another fighter hand picked for Kimbo to roll over and this time it almost ended up with kimbo's first loss and to a fighter that lets face it sux! I hope this fight opened some eyes about just how poor of a fighter he is.
Kimbo vs Liddell? UCBFS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
I also just wanted to add that it is my preference to always talk about a fight that was stopped too early as opposed to a fight that was stopped too late
I just think it was a fluke that the fights all ended by stoppage but other than that the ref's and the doctors did whet they had to do and I feel it was the right outcome for each fight.
__________________
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Das Übermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,633
wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Well the Lawler stoppage makes sense... but still some of the stuff they were saying sounded really fishy. "People were telling me Thompson shouldn't even be allowed in the cage vs Kimbo." WTF? Thompson has fought world class fighters man, Kimbo is a ******* noob to the sport, and all JT did was expose that to everyone. I'm over all this Kimbo hype, CBS shit, and MMA becoming "mainstream." Shit's changing.
__________________



What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios