Diaz Brothers..... - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 02:07 PM
-NOW YOU SLEEP-

 
_RIVAL_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cal-State South Annex
Posts: 10,911
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug View Post
I'm still only 19 going to college. I'll be successful one day.

The Diaz brothers have built their life around fighting. I also did grow up fighting and I do train now, and if I was as good as them, I wouldn't be acting like them.

All I'm saying is that they act like idiots. But as odd as it sounds, I actually like Nick Diaz as a fighter, I just don't like the way he acts as a person.

Excellently well put, I can respect everything you say in this post.

I also wish you well with your goals, with college and MMA.

I honestly think as I've said before that the Diaz boys were asked to do this for promotional purposes and they are taking the heat for it. Hey, it happens.

Good post. + rep.


----> WWW.MMAFORUM.COM <----



_RIVALS TOP 10

ANDERSON "THE SPIDER" SILVA
JAKE SHIELDS
NICK DIAZ
EDDIE ALVAREZ
JUNIOR "CIGANO" DOS SANTOS
GILBERT MELENDEZ
MAMED "THE CANNIBAL" KHALIDOV
HECTOR "SHANGO" LOMBARD
CAIN VELASQUEZ
GEGARD "THE DREAM CATCHER" MOUSASI
_RIVAL_ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 03:00 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 273
                     
Yeh they were asked to get in the ring and talk to noons about the fight, but they were not asked to go in there and act like part of a damn gang or something, like Nick giving the finger right to start with and then throwing a bottle at KJ Noons dad,, that is bullshit, , Both the Diaz boys and there family is nothing but enter city trash, always have been always will be, If I was a organization I wouldn't let them ever fight anywhere again for money anyhow, there are to many good fighters out there, than to have to put up those two thugs,,
jongurley is offline  
post #63 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-04-2008, 05:04 AM
Pain Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 330
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jongurley View Post
Yeh they were asked to get in the ring and talk to noons about the fight, but they were not asked to go in there and act like part of a damn gang or something, like Nick giving the finger right to start with and then throwing a bottle at KJ Noons dad,, that is bullshit, , Both the Diaz boys and there family is nothing but enter city trash, always have been always will be, If I was a organization I wouldn't let them ever fight anywhere again for money anyhow, there are to many good fighters out there, than to have to put up those two thugs,,
But you don't own an organization, do you?
I still like the Diaz bros and always will. They're good fighters and the trash-talking/finger-raising is entertaining to me. I was laughing my ass off as soon as Nick came into the cage after KJ won, I knew some shit was going to happen. I really wouldn't be surprised if they were urged into making a scene. EliteXC has proven what they're like by headlining a card with Kimbo Slice.
Still, I'll watch it if it's MMA
Dioxippus is offline  
post #64 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Featherweight
 
js9234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Currently stationed in Abilene, TX
Posts: 1,170
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioxippus View Post
But you don't own an organization, do you?
I still like the Diaz bros and always will. They're good fighters and the trash-talking/finger-raising is entertaining to me. I was laughing my ass off as soon as Nick came into the cage after KJ won, I knew some shit was going to happen. I really wouldn't be surprised if they were urged into making a scene. EliteXC has proven what they're like by headlining a card with Kimbo Slice.
Still, I'll watch it if it's MMA
Don't neg rep me unless you want them back... I haven't given one out in a long time, so here's one back to ya...
js9234 is offline  
post #65 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-06-2008, 02:11 AM
Pain Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 330
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by js9234 View Post
Don't neg rep me unless you want them back... I haven't given one out in a long time, so here's one back to ya...
I can feel the love in the air lol. Opinions are opinions, I'll leave it at that.
Dioxippus is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome