Should ELITEXC Strip KJ Noons? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

View Poll Results: Should KJ Noons be stripped of the title?
Yes, if he doesn't fight Nick Diaz he doesn't deserve it! 26 83.87%
No, a Champion is allowed to fight whoever he wants! 5 16.13%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Banned
 
Fedor>all's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cambridge, ON
Posts: 8,796
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbish23 View Post
I thought they had a clause like that and that's one of the reasons they have to take Randy to court because he was refusing to fight.
Things may have changed since then.. Tito probably managed to duck Chuck through his status as a massive draw anyway.
Fedor>all is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 10:49 PM
International Stalker
 
MJB23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 6,786
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedor>all View Post
Things may have changed since then.. Tito probably managed to duck Chuck through his status as a massive draw anyway.
If I remember the clause part right and i'm not just imagining it they might have added it because of the Tito/Chuck problem.
MJB23 is offline  
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
The American Psycho
 
Bonnar426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,288
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
I think KJ will fight him he just aint gonna give it to DIAZ after that shit him and Nate pulled...I dont think he is makin excuses I think he is gonna make him wait after that BS in Hawaii...
Dude, Nick Diaz did exactly what ELITEXC wanted him to do. That whole thing was set up by EXC right from KJ celebrating with his dad (and I don't know any fighter that would invite his family to the ring just to celebrate a title defense) to Nate Diaz flipping them the bird. It was there way of hyping up the second fight. Why should Nick be denied because he did exactly what EXC wanted him to do?

You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
Bonnar426 is offline  
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
[quote=mjbish23;646642]That wasn't directed to you. Sorry I should have quoted Bonnar426, it was directed at him.

All good dude....see ya week 2...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Dude, Nick Diaz did exactly what ELITEXC wanted him to do. That whole thing was set up by EXC right from KJ celebrating with his dad (and I don't know any fighter that would invite his family to the ring just to celebrate a title defense) to Nate Diaz flipping them the bird. It was there way of hyping up the second fight. Why should Nick be denied because he did exactly what EXC wanted him to do?
Yeah thats fine.....but if i am KJ I make him wait....why??? To piss him off and take him out his game, then I whip his ass(if I'm KJ) or at least try....
coldcall420 is offline  
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 11:15 PM
Banned
 
bbjd7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 11,605
Blog Entries: 3
                     
KJ needs to cut this out I like him and I think he is a good fighter but not fighting Nick isn't good for anyone involved.

If he won't fight Nick they should strip him and set up Alvarez vs Diaz for the title.

After KJ's manager tried to throw Alvarez under the bus because he's getting married and doesn't want to fight for a little bit I think if he won't fight Diaz have Diaz fight the guy KJ wants to fight.

Alvarez is 10x the fighter KJ and Nick are anyway.
bbjd7 is offline  
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
Terry77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,536
                     
Why would Noons not take a rematch with Diaz is beyond me. Must be money.
Terry77 is offline  
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 12:14 AM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
KJ needs to cut this out I like him and I think he is a good fighter but not fighting Nick isn't good for anyone involved.

If he won't fight Nick they should strip him and set up Alvarez vs Diaz for the title.

After KJ's manager tried to throw Alvarez under the bus because he's getting married and doesn't want to fight for a little bit I think if he won't fight Diaz have Diaz fight the guy KJ wants to fight.

Alvarez is 10x the fighter KJ and Nick are anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry77 View Post
Why would Noons not take a rematch with Diaz is beyond me. Must be money.

i'm not sayin I'm right here.....but cant you guys understand the concept of you ****in disrespect me i'm gonna disrespect you.....I'm the champ and you disrespect me I make you wait one till you get your shot.....just to piss you off. i mean if you really know as a fighter your that good, you can talk that shit and back it up...
coldcall420 is offline  
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 12:17 AM
Banned
 
bbjd7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 11,605
Blog Entries: 3
                     
How bout the idea of you disrespect me I'll kick your ass.

Making him wait not only makes KJ look like a ***** but it hurts his career.
bbjd7 is offline  
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 12:21 AM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7 View Post
How bout the idea of you disrespect me I'll kick your ass.

Making him wait not only makes KJ look like a ***** but it hurts his career.

bbjd...what I'm suggesting is that it could be possible KJ thinks that way.....whether he does or not i dont know..but it's possible after that disrespect its possible.......based on my suggestion, whats the worst case Nick has to prove he's a contender then get his shot, i mean in the UFC we say that fighter's need at least two or three wins before they deserve another title shot....???? Why not with nick and KJ........cuz nick came out and called KJ out is the only answer........get my point?
coldcall420 is offline  
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Flyweight
 
A1yola06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 350
                     
He's scared, why else would he not take the fight? It's what all the fans want to see so give it to them.

Favorite Fighters
1.) WAND
2.) Nick Diaz
3.) Korean Zombie
A1yola06 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome