Originally Posted by SimplyNate
I think foot stomps are annoying. Is there actually any point in doing them as they will never finish a fight? Winner via foot stomps have never happened to my knowledge.
Serra won TUF via foot stomps over Lytle. Terrible decision.
1. How long it takes to make good fights happen. Which leads into,
2. Favouritism shown to certain fighters by organisations epsecially UFC.
3. Judging and judges.
4. Steve Mazzagatti
6. Joke fights. ie; Silva vs Irvin.
7. "UFC on Demand". If I buy the PPV show me all the damn fights.
8. Sadollah's forced persona. Is he autistic?
9. Celebrity spotting on PPV's. Can't the UFC aim higher than David Spade and the Rednut from that 70's show?
10. Goldberg still not knowing what he is talking about.