Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
MMA Pet Peeves
- This 'finishing fights' fetish
- Kenny Rice
- When fans boo the grappling realm of a fight, or anything aside from two guys standing and trading
- The inclination that anyone who came from TUF is a joke
- Dana White
- Fans that view organizations over fighters
- Fans that try and act hardcore by proclaiming that Pride is superior to the UFC
- Mike Goldberg
- People that take to Dana's word as though it were Gospel
- People blasting Lesnar for having a background in pro-wrestling, ironic because the majority of the same crowd cling to Saku, Barnett, etc.
- Publications coming out with rankings when they are completely subjective
- People who use MMA math to determine where fighters amass
- UFC nuthuggers
- Elitist pricks that claim to have been following MMA since UFC 1
- People that approach you looking for a fight in a bar solely because you're wearing MMA memorabilia
- People that hate on Kimbo because he hasn't fought elite level competition yet. An integral part of any fighter in the early stages of their career is to promptly gain experience, and while Ken Shamrock may be handicapped as a fighter, he still has name recognition and it's the best possible match-up they could feed Kimbo right now
- Organization vs. Organization debates are foolish and completely irrational
- Blind fanboys that praise fighters imprudently (BJ's nuthuggers are the worst...)
- Mixed Martial Arts not 'Ultimate Fighting'
Suizida tried to tell me that Jardine's Techno viking monkey style was too much for Vera's overhyped skills but i was to busy nuthugging to listen to 'the truth'