Some great and bloody elbows dished out over the years...
Here are some of my favorites.
1. Shogun Rua splitting Forrest's brow, seemed to swing the fight back in Rua's favor greatly.
2. Kenny Florian throwing his right elbow like a hook to Karalexis nose. Raiseing his hands knowing he cut him bad and ending the fight.
3. Anderson Silva literaly KOing Fryklund with an elbow OUCH!
4. Joe Stevenson destroying Yves Edwards with bloody elbows. Yves was one of my favorite fighters at the time. That bloodbath was so painfull to watch, a tear almost came to my eye as I screamed throw in the towel, throw in the towel
5. I get sweet revenge when Penn was on top of Stevenson and landing that vicious elbow. Instantly the blood starts to pour. I wonder what was going through Stevenson's mind at the time (besides getting his ass kicked), damn, this is mighty familiar.
6. David Loiseau had arguably the nastiest elbows in the sport at the time; landing quik and nasty back to back elbows to the head of Jorge Rivera's head. That was pretty to watch, lost the fight though
Those im sure are just a few, what are some of your favorite, bloody and fight ending elbows you can remember? Share