Create Your Mma God!!! - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 08:56 PM
1 2 3 Blast Off!
 
TheSuplexor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,972
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandada187
Take down defense - Shamrock

__________________
SHAMROCK!!! NOT ANYMORE.....or ever. TITO TOOK HIM DOWN LIKE 10 times

Mac Danzig and his bird feeder once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
Mac Danzig can kill two fighters with one bird feeder.
Superman owns a pair of Mac Danzig bird feeder pajamas.
TheSuplexor is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Banned
 
Dandada187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 111
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelegtakedown
SHAMROCK!!! NOT ANYMORE.....or ever. TITO TOOK HIM DOWN LIKE 10 times
ya man im talkin about sharock in his first 10 years of MMA not his last 3..LMAO
Dandada187 is offline  
post #23 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelegtakedown
The crow isn't terrible though. He beat tanner.........
Thats what I told Eminem but then he pulls out these facts how he lost to Rivera and was a coward to Franklin. Well, you have to be a coward against Franklin because it is impossible to beat him. All it takes is him to punch you once in the face and your face is filled with blood or bruised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandada187
ya man im talkin about sharock in his first 10 years of MMA not his last 3..LMAO
Yeah, in his early days Shamrock was awesome at taking down people. Now he is just on drugs and simply can't anymore.
Rush is offline  
post #24 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:01 PM
1 2 3 Blast Off!
 
TheSuplexor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,972
                     
Eminem has a thick wigger skull.........

Mac Danzig and his bird feeder once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
Mac Danzig can kill two fighters with one bird feeder.
Superman owns a pair of Mac Danzig bird feeder pajamas.
TheSuplexor is offline  
post #25 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelegtakedown
Eminem has a thick wigger skull.........
I know, everyone on this forum dislikes him simply because of his attitude. Has he ever agreed with anyone? David Loiseau is a good fighter. You can't be a terrible fighter if you beat Tanner (35-7) and get a title shot against Franklin.
Rush is offline  
post #26 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Banned
 
Dandada187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 111
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Thats what I told Eminem but then he pulls out these facts how he lost to Rivera and was a coward to Franklin. Well, you have to be a coward against Franklin because it is impossible to beat him. All it takes is him to punch you once in the face and your face is filled with blood or bruised.
MAN GO **** URSELVES David is the shit...get him a rematch with Rivera and dave will KO him forsure....and you honestly think Rich is unstopable? have you even seen him get KO ? I have...man put dan henderson against rich i bet dan KO him in the first round
Dandada187 is offline  
post #27 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandada187
MAN GO **** URSELVES David is the shit...get him a rematch with Rivera and dave will KO him forsure....and you honestly think Rich is unstopable? have you even seen him get KO ? I have...man put dan henderson against rich i bet dan KO him in the first round
No way, no way, Franklin would absolutely kill Henderson so easily like he did to Quarry. That's what I said to Eminem, put Rivera and Loiseau in the ring and Loiseau wins second round. He is the one you probably mean to go "f himself".
Rush is offline  
post #28 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Banned
 
Dandada187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 111
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
No way, no way, Franklin would absolutely kill Henderson so easily like he did to Quarry. That's what I said to Eminem, put Rivera and Loiseau in the ring and Loiseau wins second round. He is the one you probably mean to go "f himself".
Quarry? LMFAO...And who has Quarry beatin' ? NO ONE....
Dandada187 is offline  
post #29 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:09 PM
Banned
 
Sub By Armbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 338
 
The fact that this kid just compared Quarry to Henderson tells you everything you need to know.
Sub By Armbar is offline  
post #30 of 61 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Banned
 
Dandada187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 111
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub By Armbar
The fact that this kid just compared Quarry to Henderson tells you everything you need to know.
lol, true that
Dandada187 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome