MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
- General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
- - You know you're too into MMA when: (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/55748-you-know-youre-too-into-mma-when.html)
You know you're too into MMA when:
- You cant resist locking up the head and arm triangle chock when you're cuddling in bed with your girl
- You've believed in aliens ever since you watched fedor fight
- You think miguel torres' mullet looks awesome
- You play around and wrestle your 10 year old nephew, and cant resist securing the full mount
- You hear someone refer to MMA the sport as "UFC" and want to punch them in the throat
- Just thinking of the name 'Corey Hill' makes you cringe
- You make sure when you're doin your girl that you dont leave yourself open to a triangle
Let's see how long we can make this list, MMA-Forum :)
-You have a dream that you were on TUF with no fight experience
-You tried to armbar your pet dog
-You think it's a good idea to grow facial hair like Keith Jardine
-You hear Mike Goldberg's voice as you finish having sex "It's alllll over!"
-You high leg kicked a 11 year old wearing a tap out shirt that was talking shit
-You actually appreciate a good ground game and then proceed to choke out your friend that keeps ragging on it
-You begin to realize you are in better shape than BJ Penn
-Your dream of having a sword tatoo down your chest has been shattered
-You hallucinate that Gina Carano floats into your bedroom through an open window
-You are constantly finding yourself practicing BJJ on your couch pillows and choking them out.
-You can't go a day without looking something up on the internet MMA related.
-You are constantly critiquing people who wear MMA attire.
-You play UFC Undisputed 2009 Demo till your hands bleed/thumbs sore and all you can think about is Goldberg and Rogan talking about John Hackleman and ChuteBox training.
-You still are finding yourself discussing "Greasegate".
-Everytime a PPV comes around you throw a party that is "SuperBowl Esque" with hor'dourves and a keg of beer.
-When you patiently wait at your computer days leading up to a fight to catch a Dana White video blog.
-You can only masterbate to chicks with five ounce gloves on specifically Gina Carano or any ring girl for that matter.
I love these threads.
- You're watching a porno and you wonder why he doesn't pass the guard.
- You yell out Gina Carano's name during sex with your girlfriend (or boyfriend).
- You think GSP's accent is sexy.
- You refer to someone getting owned as "getting Fedor'd."
- You refer to goatees as either "Jardine's" or "Abbott's," depending on their length and color.
- You want to meet Rachel Leah so she'll show you fighters' houses.
- You sometimes dream of shining Dana White's head.
- You watch boxing and get annoyed when they don't throw knees in the clinch.
- You have an internal debate about whether you should cover someone's eyes or choke them out while you sneak up on them.
- You imagine Bas Rutten and Stephen Quadros narrating your sexual encounters.
i have laughed out loud 4 times in this thread already. Keep em coming.
- You get super exited when you realise you are the exact same weight and dimensions as miguel torres
- You've practically learnt fluent japanese from watching so many Pride and K-1 shows.
- Just thinking of bas rutten makes you smile
- You think you could take on that huge guy at the bar, because he smokes and would "gas early in the second". When you wake up you realise he flattened you before you even got your hands up. (True story)
- You're looking forward to may 23rd more than your own birthday
- You get audibly exasperated every time you see a brand new member on MMAF make a p4p thread
when you put a heelhook on your girlfriend to wake her up/ or when you are finished 69ing.
Whenever somebody mentions the word liver, your heart breaks because Bas isn't gay
You get a boner when somebody passes guard.
You get a boner when somebody pulls guard.
When you see tall people, you wonder what their reach is.
When you go to Montreal, you ask everybody there if they know who GSP is because you "were imbressed with their berformance."
You give girls rear naked chokes and tell them it will all be over soon.
When you see fights in person, you announce them like you're a color commentator.
- When you get excited when you hear about an axe murderer
- you start to wonder whether your high school maths teacher could beat anderson silva
- you know about a guy who legally changed his name to warhammer
- you hope each morning your woken up by bruce buffer saying ITSSSSS TIMMEEEEE
- you get extremely annoyed when people say rua instead of hua
- And finally when you get frustrated from explaining to all the newbs that bruce lee would not destroy everyone in the ufc with his one inch punch
Note: Nice thread by the way
-You find yourself announcing fights in a Bruce Buffer voice out of nowhere.
-You act and talk like Bruce Buffer while talking to your friends in mid-conversation.
-You get seriously nervous or scared for your favorite fighters before and during a fight.
-You are really freaking out before you have to watch 2 of your favorite fighters fight each other because you want neither to lose.
-You put on 5 oz. gloves and your hands feel much lighter.
-When people are yelling at you at work and you just look at them and smile all while thinking of all the different ways you could choke them out.
-When you realize you weigh the same as Sean Sherk, Donald Cerrone, and Diego Sanchez and you realize you would never stand a chance.
Pretty much everything that I have mentioned either happened to me or I am guilty of doing it.
You're constantly "sizing up" random people you don't even know and visualizing how a fight would go down between the two of you.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.