WFA All But Finished - Article Talks Rampage / Liddell Rematch - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply

Old 12-07-2006, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
 
Organik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,458
Organik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level nowOrganik is on another level now
would be almost as big as chuck vs wanderlei.. its honestly the next best thing.. dana would throw some serious cash to make up for the wanderlei incident
Organik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-08-2006, 04:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
gibboeng9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: England
Posts: 305
gibboeng9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i can't tell you how much i want this fight to happen, it's true rampage is living off of his victory over liddell. chuck has improved alot since their last fight and there's no doubt in my mind that the iceman will destroy rampage in a rematch, chuck has even said if rampage doesn't come to ufc then before he retires he will go to where ever rampage is to avenge his loss. i'd like to see lindland back in the ufc he's a clever fighter yeah he can be a bit boring but if he was to fight anderson silva he'd give him a tough time.
__________________
][/IMG]if you never lose how do you know when you've won
gibboeng9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 21
chazz339 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
a re you crazy? RAMPAGE would kill chuck again.
chazz339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 21
chazz339 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
we will see. chuck cannot beat quinton.
chazz339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
gibboeng9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: England
Posts: 305
gibboeng9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
you've just got to compare the two fighters since their 1st fight rampage hasn't done much just look at what chuck's achieved since that 1st fight rampage is a good fighter but i think if they had a rematch it would be a whole different story, the iceman is just to strong at the moment
__________________
][/IMG]if you never lose how do you know when you've won
gibboeng9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Haplo 913's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ontario Canada.
Posts: 172
Haplo 913 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Chuck CAN and most certainly WILL beat Jackson my friend.
Haplo 913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 07:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,648
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Guess it all depends on where the fight happens. If it's in the UFC you can bet Chuck would knock him the **** out but Rampage had homefield advantage last time and yea that does make a huge difference when the crowds are that big and that bias. Chuck would have a definitive homefield advantage in the UFC and would most likely guarantee him a win IMHO. Also would depend on which Rampage shows up...
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:31 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned
 
JawShattera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,785
JawShattera is an unknown quantity at this pointJawShattera is an unknown quantity at this pointJawShattera is an unknown quantity at this point
i give chuck a 40% chance of winning a rematch and jackson a 60% chance
JawShattera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios