1) I know for a fact a lot of kids watch the UFC. But not to the point where they're educated (like most of the people on this forum) about it. They mostly watch the big name fights like Anderson, Brock, Randy, Rampage... most of the mainstream fighters. But I've noticed no other kids, atleast to my knowledge, talk about anyone outside the UFC.
2) Doesn't regularly get talked about but when it does it's a lot of uneducated banter that I'd like to interject upon but I don't because I don't care for arguing in class with a bunch of shit heads.
3) They think it's cool. I know some kids want to try it and they do. But most of the kids that talk about it are more on the "gangster" side if you know what I mean. The kids that talk about fighting other kids all the time. As for wanting to know it... I don't think that they want to take the time to learn it they just want to re-enact it.
4) Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a girl talk about the UFC.
5) It depends on the kids in the class really. I have some classes with smart people who don't talk about fighting then I have one class with a bunch of stupid kids who are always talking about fighting and drama that goes around at their apartments. The school's solution is suspending you for X number of days. Not a very beneficial solution.
6) I'm not sure what you're asking here. But yes the school recognized violence. As for preventing it, they do a shit awful job of it.
Also, I'm a senior if that helps.
Last edited by MikeHawk; 09-27-2009 at 06:58 AM.