Make you perfect fighter!!! - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,898
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Make you perfect fighter!!!

Just thought it would be fun. Mine would be...

Anderson Silva's Hands
Shogun's Kicks
GSP's wrestling
Demain Maia'a submissions
Big Nog's Heart
Brock Lesnar's Strength
Urijah Faber's speed
GSP's cardio


And it's not limited to the UFC or these categories!


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Mjr
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 540
                     
Gina Carano's "upper" body
Mjr is offline  
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.
 
shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Big Island, BC.
Posts: 1,431
                     
Anderson's Hands & Kicks, percision
GSP's Wrestling
Fedor's Submissions, cool headedness and intellegence
BJ's Flexibility and TDD
Lesnar's brut strength
Mir's killer instinct

why not


shatterproof is offline  
post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 09:07 PM
GKY
Bantamweight
 
GKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 962
                     
OK I have one nobody can actually beat (assuming these are the only categories allowed)

Boxing: Muhamed Ali
Kicks: Mike Warren
Muay Tai: Buakaw Por. Pramuk
Freestlye Wrestling: Alexander Medved
Grecoroman wrestling: Alexander Karlen
Judo:Masahiko Kimura
BJJ: Braulio Estima
Blending of all styles together: GSP
Cardio: Haile Gebrselassie
Strength:Mariusz Pudzianowski

This fighter is also known as Rob Emerson

Forum Bets: 2-0

__________________________
GKY is offline  
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Earthquake Survivor
 
Chileandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,936
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKY View Post
OK I have one nobody can actually beat (assuming these are the only categories allowed)

Boxing: Muhamed Ali
Kicks: Mike Warren
Muay Tai: Buakaw Por. Pramuk
Freestlye Wrestling: Alexander Medved
Grecoroman wrestling: Alexander Karlen
Judo:Masahiko Kimura
BJJ: Braulio Estima
Blending of all styles together: GSP
Cardio: Haile Gebrselassie
Strength:Mariusz Pudzianowski

This fighter is also known as Rob Emerson
Win :P

Though that's the earthly representation of Emerson, where he only has the 1% of his greatness as an entity.



Chileandude is offline  
post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Featherweight
 
mmawrestler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles by way of Vancouver
Posts: 1,439
                     
Roy Nelsons Belly
Lesnars shit talking
Kimbo's Beard
GSP's accent
Kasushi Sakurabas cup size
Emerson's evrything
Sokadu's cardio
Jeremy horn's head shape
Mayhems red stripe
Bispins Jaw
Noa Inhofers heart
Eli Joslins bravery
Jorge Gurgels femenaninity
Nate Diaz's lisp
Marcus Davis's Kilt
Kalib Starnes Foottwork
Cory Hills iron shins
Tyson Griffins butt
James thonsons big ear
Karo's unibrow
Titties tits


UNSTOPPABLE


Last edited by mmawrestler; 11-04-2009 at 10:39 PM.
mmawrestler is offline  
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,898
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmawrestler View Post
Roy Nelsons Belly
Lesnars shit talking
Kimbo's Beard
GSP's accent
Kasushi Sakurabas cup size
Emerson's evrything
Sokadu's cardio
Jeremy horn's head shape
Mayhems red stripe
Bispins Jaw
Noa Inhofers heart
Eli Joslins bravery
Jorge Gurgels femenaninity
Nate Diaz's lisp
Marcus Davis's Kilt
Kalib Starnes Foottwork
Cory Hills iron shins
Tyson Griffins butt
James thonsons big ear
Karo's unibrow
Titties tits


UNSTOPPABLE
I love that!


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 02:39 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
HCbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 55
                     
Fedor's striking
Fedor's grappling
Fedor's subs
Fedor's kicks
Fedor's mindset

/thread

"That's why I don't trip over bein a celebrity. Cause one minute they all love you, and the next thing you know, you're in front of that court house dancin on top of a car just trying to figure out what the f*** happened to you" -Dave Chappelle
HCbreaker is offline  
post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 118
                     
fedor isnt that good i mean hes good but not godly like you make him seem
gsp/brock wrestling
Anderson's muay thai
maia submissions
houston alexander's leg kicks
CC prime's head kicks
Cotoure's heart
Liddels Hands
Lyoto's ability to run away and doge and retain the belt even when he loses

Fighters:
Houston Alexander
GSP
Patrik Cote
Jason MacDonald
Sam Stout
Liddell
Sokoudjou
kieranm is offline  
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-05-2009, 03:04 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
HCbreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 55
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranm View Post
fedor isnt that good i mean hes good but not godly like you make him seem
gsp/brock wrestling
Anderson's muay thai
maia submissions
houston alexander's leg kicks
CC prime's head kicks
Cotoure's heart
Liddels Hands
Lyoto's ability to run away and doge and retain the belt even when he loses
Fedor "isn't that good"? Since I like new MMA fans joining our sport, ill explain who he is. His only defeat was due to an illegal strike which caused bleeding. He's basically undefeated throghout his whole carreer. He's beaten top strikers, top grapplers, giants, and looked bored doing it. He is considered by many to be the best MMArtist of all-time.

"That's why I don't trip over bein a celebrity. Cause one minute they all love you, and the next thing you know, you're in front of that court house dancin on top of a car just trying to figure out what the f*** happened to you" -Dave Chappelle
HCbreaker is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome