MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   Tito Vs.rampage?? (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/711-tito-vs-rampage.html)

jdun11 06-30-2006 12:14 AM

Tito Vs.rampage??
 
I Know They Train Together But If They Were To Throw Down In The Octogon Who Do U Like...i Have No F'n Clue....initially I Say Rampage But The More I Think About It..i Cant See Tito Gettin Slammed...it Could Look Alot Like Tito And Randy...but Rampage Isnt As Good Of Wrestler As Randy..i Think It Would Be An Extremely Even War!! Tito Split Decision!!

alamojj 06-30-2006 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
I Know They Train Together But If They Were To Throw Down In The Octogon Who Do U Like...i Have No F'n Clue....initially I Say Rampage But The More I Think About It..i Cant See Tito Gettin Slammed...it Could Look Alot Like Tito And Randy...but Rampage Isnt As Good Of Wrestler As Randy..i Think It Would Be An Extremely Even War!! Tito Split Decision!!

Thats tough because they are both tough fighters, I like Tito, but Rampage is strong as an ox. I dont really care for Rampage because of his cocky attitude, but it would be a good fight.

UFCFAN33 06-30-2006 12:22 AM

that would be a close fight i think rampage would win though

Hesitatenot 06-30-2006 01:34 AM

Tito vs. Rampage..........
Prediction= Tito.
Why mess wth such?
How about a bout between Diego Sanchez & Carlos Newton?
Any takers?

alamojj 06-30-2006 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hesitatenot
Tito vs. Rampage..........
Prediction= Tito.
Why mess wth such?
How about a bout between Diego Sanchez & Carlos Newton?
Any takers?

Diego Sanchez puts from the rough

Rush 06-30-2006 03:22 AM

It's tough because they both fight the same way but I think Tito would win this fight.

alamojj 06-30-2006 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rush
It's tough because they both fight the same way but I think Tito would win this fight.

Who cares because Rampage will never fight in the UFC again. They wont pay him what he "thinks" hes worth.

IronMan 06-30-2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
I Know They Train Together But If They Were To Throw Down In The Octogon Who Do U Like...i Have No F'n Clue....initially I Say Rampage But The More I Think About It..i Cant See Tito Gettin Slammed...it Could Look Alot Like Tito And Randy...but Rampage Isnt As Good Of Wrestler As Randy..i Think It Would Be An Extremely Even War!! Tito Split Decision!!

OK, Chuck destroyed Tito and Rampage destroyed Chuck. Tito's groundnpound is good, but there's no way he can takedown rampage.

Rampage would dominate him and end it in the second round with a TKO.

jdun11 06-30-2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronMan
OK, Chuck destroyed Tito and Rampage destroyed Chuck. Tito's groundnpound is good, but there's no way he can takedown rampage.

Rampage would dominate him and end it in the second round with a TKO.

you cant go by that tho...cuz look wat tito did to wandy and look wat wandy did to rampage TWICE!!!first of all this would be in the cage, and i believe if chuck and rampage faught tomorrow in the cage it would be alot different than it was in pride still a great fight tho..but u really think tito couldnt take rampage down? i mean im not sayin it would be easy..i just think it would be extremely even considering they are pretty much the same fighter... i change my mind about this fight all the time!

Kameleon 06-30-2006 03:03 PM

I like Tito's chances of beating Rampage, more so than most UFC fighters but Rampage would still come out on top. I'd put my money on Rampage by KO.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2