*Official NPFFL rankings* 2010 - Page 6 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 124 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Gabba Gabba Hey

 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 19,778
                     
New NPFFL ranks after Strikeforce Fedor/Werdum:




1. Syxx Paq (+72)
2. Atilak (+66)
3. UFCFAN89 (+54)
4. Dario03(+49)
5. Servatose (+47)
6. Life b eZ (+45)
7. UFCFAN18 (+41)
8. Sideways222 (+37)
9. Indestructibl3 (+35)
9. (tie) Toxic (+35)
11. Toroian(+31)
12. Dakota? (+29)
13. Tyson2011 (+23)
14. Hawndo (+22)
15. Guam68 (+21)
16. Hellboy (+18)
17. Thelegend (+12)
18. TheGuRu (+4)






Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz)
dudeabides is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 124 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 01:29 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Only 8th?? I feel like i should be further up. But i guess you dont get points for calling upsets

SideWays222 is offline  
post #53 of 124 (permalink) Old 07-04-2010, 02:59 AM Thread Starter
Gabba Gabba Hey

 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 19,778
                     
Rankings after UFC 116:




1. Syxx Paq (+83)
2. Atilak (+66)
3. UFCFAN89 (+54)
4. Dario03(+49)
5. Servatose (+47)
6. Life b eZ (+45)
7. UFCFAN18 (+41)
8. Sideways222 (+37)
9. Indestructibl3 (+35)
9. (tie) Toxic (+35)
9. (tie) Phiya (+35)
12. Toroian(+31)
13. Dakota? (+29)
14. Tyson2011 (+23)
15. Hawndo (+22)
16. Guam68 (+21)
17. Hellboy (+18)
18. Thelegend (+12)
19. TheGuRu (+6)






Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz)
dudeabides is online now  
post #54 of 124 (permalink) Old 07-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 780
                     
I'm Missing about 18 points. anyone seen them? Josh Rosenthalls sure as hell hasnt.

special thanks to
Matt Hughes
Rashad Evans
Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva
and of course Gray Maynard

NPFFL: JDS, Bisping, Rampage, Kampmann
Syxx Paq is offline  
post #55 of 124 (permalink) Old 07-04-2010, 03:38 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 10,112
                     
I was wondering when you'd show up and start complaining because you didn't get your points haha. Told you Carwin would get beat. Carwin hit him a few times hard the rest were baby slaps because he has no cardio.

If Brock was hurt enough to stop the fight he wouldn't have come out and dominated the second. Enjoy your lead while it lasts haha.

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
post #56 of 124 (permalink) Old 07-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 780
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I was wondering when you'd show up and start complaining because you didn't get your points haha. Told you Carwin would get beat. Carwin hit him a few times hard the rest were baby slaps because he has no cardio.

If Brock was hurt enough to stop the fight he wouldn't have come out and dominated the second. Enjoy your lead while it lasts haha.
You do realize, i still have more points then you, and that i still have the unbeatable monster, so long as rosenthalls dosent show up. im gonna laugh when the judges give it to edgar again after five rounds of circling, jabs, and 2 takedowns.

When an elephant is down, even the ants will kick it, in this case, its certainly an elephant, and its more of a, the elephant killed the other one, only to find out that somehow thats not what happened.

special thanks to
Matt Hughes
Rashad Evans
Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva
and of course Gray Maynard

NPFFL: JDS, Bisping, Rampage, Kampmann
Syxx Paq is offline  
post #57 of 124 (permalink) Old 07-04-2010, 03:59 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 10,112
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxx Paq View Post
You do realize, i still have more points then you, and that i still have the unbeatable monster, so long as rosenthalls dosent show up. im gonna laugh when the judges give it to edgar again after five rounds of circling, jabs, and 2 takedowns.

When an elephant is down, even the ants will kick it, in this case, its certainly an elephant, and its more of a, the elephant killed the other one, only to find out that somehow thats not what happened.
You do realize how out of action and how few points are coming your way right? Evans is waiting for Shogun, so out til at least March. Silva is going to five round Sonnen, Hughes isn't a main event anymore and Carwin might get Brock in a rematch, which will be another loss or he'll get a co main event.

Like I said, enjoy your lead while it lasts....

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
post #58 of 124 (permalink) Old 07-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 780
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
You do realize how out of action and how few points are coming your way right? Evans is waiting for Shogun, so out til at least March. Silva is going to five round Sonnen, Hughes isn't a main event anymore and Carwin might get Brock in a rematch, which will be another loss or he'll get a co main event.

Like I said, enjoy your lead while it lasts....
Like i said, this elephants down, your just looking at this as SOME way to get back at me for having a team thats head and shoulders above yours, this elephant will rise. why is it that people just ASSUME that anderson silva, the most dangerous man in MMA, save MAYBE shane carwin, cant take out a guy with striking worse than anything else iv seen, save that?

special thanks to
Matt Hughes
Rashad Evans
Shane Carwin
Anderson Silva
and of course Gray Maynard

NPFFL: JDS, Bisping, Rampage, Kampmann
Syxx Paq is offline  
post #59 of 124 (permalink) Old 07-04-2010, 05:40 PM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxx Paq View Post
Like i said, this elephants down, your just looking at this as SOME way to get back at me for having a team thats head and shoulders above yours, this elephant will rise. why is it that people just ASSUME that anderson silva, the most dangerous man in MMA, save MAYBE shane carwin, cant take out a guy with striking worse than anything else iv seen, save that?
Cause my boy Sonnen is going to dominate Silva for 5 rounds. My team hasnt failed me yet.

SideWays222 is offline  
post #60 of 124 (permalink) Old 07-04-2010, 05:42 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 10,112
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syxx Paq View Post
Like i said, this elephants down, your just looking at this as SOME way to get back at me for having a team thats head and shoulders above yours, this elephant will rise. why is it that people just ASSUME that anderson silva, the most dangerous man in MMA, save MAYBE shane carwin, cant take out a guy with striking worse than anything else iv seen, save that?
Yeah, except I've been taking shots at you since this started, telling you your team didn't have any longevity.

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome