Nick Diaz is one of the best unintentional comedians in the world, he's up there with R Kelly, Tito Ortiz and Alex Jones, the dude's hilarious. His 'interview' with Mayhem before the big fued was classic stuff. Mayhem's face as Nick was just reeling off these long-winded jibberish answers was priceless. He's like a white, slightly less punch-drunk version of James Toney, he's brilliant.
As for the worst post fight interviews, I'd have to go with any dudes that spend 90% of the time praising God for their win, and the other 10% thanking their sponsors. Seriously dude, STFU, no-one cares. I appreciate the sponsors thing, you've gotta make your money, but no-one wants to hear the same bible crap over and over again. Try and be entertaining FFS. Look at Forrest Griffin, or Amir Sadollah, or Mayhem Miller, or Dan Hardy, or Phil Davis and take some tips. Shut up about God and try and be funny. I can even put up with Tito's post-fight interviews, at least they're entertaining. You're just waiting for the moment when he drops the big news about his serious injury coming into the fight. Whether it's a severed spinal cord, a fractured skull or a broken nail Tito always has an excuse, and they're always hilarious. How could you not love that?