Obviously you are biased against the UFC. First off Arlovski didn't leave the UFC, he was let go. The idea I think you missed is the comparison to college football. Fedor's "strength of schedule" has fallen through the floor. Arlovski's been lost 3 times in a row since fighting Fedor. Silva isn't very good at all.
Now let's talk about your ludicrous, strikeforce biased rankings.
1. Velasquez-at least you got 1 right
2. Overeem- beating Rogers puts you at #2. That's just idiotic. The guy hasn't beaten a good HW yet, and you have him second.
3. JDS-should be #2
4. Werdum-the article is right his stock drops after last night. Besides beating Fedor and Silva what has he done?
5. Bigfoot-This is just too stupid to talk about. Maybe he's #10, maybe.
6. Fedor has lost 2 in a row doesn't deserve to be this high.
7. Lesnar-he loses to #1 so he drops to 7. Fedor loses to your 4 and 5 and only drops to 6. Lesnar should be in the top 3.
8. Carwin-If it wasn't for the steroid controversy I would say he's top 5, but due to steroids I agree he needs to be lower.
9. Barnett- I honestly don't understand the fascination with Barnett. He's a life long juicer who really hasn't beaten anyone good legally. 2006 was his last win over a top fighter.
10. Rogers is absolutely terrible. Mir should be higher than Barnett for sure. Look at their records side by side and who they've beaten.
Well thats the way a UFC nut hugger would see it I guess, but then what do UFC nut huggers know about MMA.
1. OK we agree on No.1 should Overeem prove dominant over Werdum and Bigfoot we may soon not agree becasue he coudl be No.1 very soon.
2. Overeem has done a lot more than just beat Rogers, he has literary destroyed every opponent who has stepped into the ring or cage against him since he turned in the the Hulk, some may argue the fact he is K-1 champ does not count to his MMA ranking, but he is an experienced and recognized, at least recognized to anyone who is not a DW worshiping UFC hugger as an MMA fighter who is also K-1 champ, and stand up does play a huge part in the HW division more so than any other division, I think the Reem talent wise is No.1 and soon he will show the world what an good MMA fighter with that level of striking do.
3. JDS would get KTFO against the Reem, at least thats would be my prediction.
4. 2xADCC World Submission Wrestling Championship 2007 & 2009 so recent, respectable UFC record loosing to one of the top 2, still possible No.1 HW in the UFC, and Fedor and Silva are big tests for any fighter.
5. All ready wrote a huge part comparing Silva to Brock in this topic, make what you will but the facts stand he is proving to be a real top fighter.
6. Its hard to be so high for so long and drop out the top 10 after a couple of losses to very talented opponents, if GSP was to lose his next 2 fights to say Shields then Condit just as an example, would you then drop him lower than No.6 in a list of No.1 WW's?
7. Lesnar was never No.1 he was lucky to break the top 5 at one point with his comeback over Carwin, I would not back him in a rematch with Carwin, take away all the UFC hype which is what I do to make this list and you are left with a man who has proved very little in MMA, with a very limited skill set, his athletic ability for a man of his size is what gets him into the top 10, but he is miles off No.1 and always was.
8. Don't you mean if you take away all the non-UFC fighters then you would make him top 5?
9. He has a great record and again you are just judging good opponents as been UFC opponents in your statement, yet you think I am the one who is biased here.
10. Rogers has proved dangerous to many opponents, he is as dangerous as Carwin in many ways so there for should not be that far behind him, you say he is terrible with nothign to back up your statement what so ever, oh I forgot he is terrible because he is not in the UFC thats right thats how you see things, well while you where saying that he kept winning and putting on good performances, Ok he was smashed by the Reem, but its hard to see anyone the Reem would not smash right now outside the top 10 list to replace him.
And just because a list is not biased towards the UFC, it does not make it prejudice against them, all I did was take away the UFC hype behind all the fighters and judge them on there records and abilities that we have seen, and I judged UFC and NON-UFC fighters alike and this was the resulst, if UFC huggers are going to judge that as prejudice against them then fine it does not chance the truth and like I said before what do UFC nut huggers now about MMA aside from what DW tells them, remember when you though Brock was unbeatable not long back because DW told you that bullsh1t, did you not learn anything from that.