Anyone else think that even with age and weight disadvantage, Hendo wins?
1. Fedor coming off two losses, who knows where his confidence is at.
2. Dan coming of 2 knockouts. Fejaio he knocked out is actually bigger than Fedor
3. Dan has better wrestling he can dictate where the fight goes
4. Dan is arguably a better striker with more KOs and KO power
5. Both have equal reach
6. Both have good chins but Dans is arguably even more proven
7. Fedor has a better sub game, but I don't think he can TD Dan. If he does manage to get it to the ground I don't see him subbing Dan. He really hasn't subbed anyone with any kind of BJJ awareness for years even in his attempts against guys like Brett Rogers. Dan would likely pop right back up to his feet.
I think Dan will keep it standing with Fedor. It will be a slugfest and he will either hand Fedor his first KO loss. Or drop Fedor and swoop over him after he hurts him and finish him with a TKO.
Last edited by Coosh; 04-13-2011 at 06:13 PM.