MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   Frank Shamrock Vs Dan Henderson Grappling Match Video (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/90361-frank-shamrock-vs-dan-henderson-grappling-match-video.html)

Guy Incognito 04-23-2011 05:17 AM

Frank Shamrock Vs Dan Henderson Grappling Match Video
 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4s...enderson_sport

Soldier16 04-23-2011 06:58 AM

good find!

wow that was fast!
its strange to see so less people in the audience ... because they are so famous now.

oldfan 04-23-2011 09:28 AM

Great find!

I've seen the match itself many times but that's the first time I've seen the full lead up.

Frank was Jon Jones then.

Toxic 04-23-2011 09:46 AM

Why is this in the UFC section? Come on people neither guy is in the UFC. Fishing for view in the wrong section is bull shit.

DJ Syko 04-23-2011 09:55 AM

Its ashame Frank didnt live up to his potential, he could of been a true legend of the sport, i know a lot of people do consider him a legend but he he had way more to offer imo. I mean what was he doing during 2000-2006? those were the golden years of MMA and thats when he should of been in his prime, but he didnt even fight. If he had stay around in those years theres no doubt he would of been in the same class as the Liddel's, Couture's etc right now.

No_Mercy 04-23-2011 09:59 AM

Nice find! Two UFC legends.

Frank is the original GSP. Too bad he never evolved. He was bad ass though!

Anybody find the Frank Shamrock vs Tito fight. Saw it once a long time ago and havn't been able to find it again.

oldfan 04-23-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxic (Post 1401856)
Why is this in the UFC section? Come on people neither guy is in the UFC. Fishing for view in the wrong section is bull shit.

aw...c'mon, 2 of the best guys to ever fight in the ufc. Both work for Dana White today aaand I even mentioned JJ.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Syko (Post 1401857)
Its ashame Frank didnt live up to his potential, he could of been a true legend of the sport, i know a lot of people do consider him a legend but he he had way more to offer imo. I mean what was he doing during 2000-2006? those were the golden years of MMA and thats when he should of been in his prime, but he didnt even fight. If he had stay around in those years theres no doubt he would of been in the same class as the Liddel's, Couture's etc right now.

He took a calculated risk that the money wasn't going to be worth the damage to his body. He was probably right. If he had stayed retired his legendary status would be untouchable.

He thought he was going to be a big star. Did some Texas Rangers and that prison show.

I think hollywood told him to come back when his teeth were fixed..

Toxic 04-23-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldfan (Post 1401862)
aw...c'mon, 2 of the best guys to ever fight in the ufc. Both work for Dana White today aaand I even mentioned JJ.

Everyone in SF works for Dana White if that was justification there would be no SF section. There is and that is where SF talent discussions should take place.

AmdM 04-23-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guy incognito (Post 1401811)

This board does embed Daily motion vids, better than youtube actually. ;)


oldfan 04-23-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmdM (Post 1401886)
This board does embed Daily motion vids, better than youtube actually. ;)



PLEASE share


how'd you do that?:confused02:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2