Shorts - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
General MMA Discussion Discuss King Of The Cage, Ultimate Challenge UK, and HDNet Fights as well as general mixed martial arts discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Shorts

I'm thinking about buying myself some proper MMA shorts finally so my question is, what kind of shorts do you have?

Yes, i'm bored.

Rauno is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Tap Snap or Nap
 
Relavate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 341
                     
I got sprawl shorts. Cheap and comfy.



"Im probably better off down there on my knees anyway" -Dick Diaz
Relavate is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Sprawl for sure....But I have 3 pair of TapOut shorts that I love. I know I know ppl hate on TapOut but they fit me perfect and dont bind or ride up. If you watch my last fight Im wearing Tapout........so I say what works for me may not work for you but its worth a shot



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,804
                     
Tapout.... Really?.....REALLY?!

Not tapout... If your on a budget then Sprawl but if not, there is nothing on the market better then Hayabusa.

Intermission is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Tapout.... Really?.....REALLY?!

Not tapout... If your on a budget then Sprawl but if not, there is nothing on the market better then Hayabusa.
Nice, just wanted to ask about Hayabusa. Is Venum any good?

Rauno is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,804
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Nice, just wanted to ask about Hayabusa. Is Venum any good?
I have heard mixed things about venum but I own Hayabusa shorts so I wouldn't recommend them without being personally satisfied...

Intermission is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Squirrel Fighting Champ
 
Squirrelfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,719
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Personally, I would go with Title. They're high quality and don't cost an arm and a leg. Sprawl is also a good option. Unless you happen to be a millionare, the go with Hyabusa. But if you go for Hyabusa you are most definitely buying the name.



Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,804
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
Personally, I would go with Title. They're high quality and don't cost an arm and a leg. Sprawl is also a good option. Unless you happen to be a millionare, the go with Hyabusa. But if you go for Hyabusa you are most definitely buying the name.
I Wouk have to disagree, I bought my Hayabusa shorts based on what others told me about it and I'm BROKE, I have no money but I don't regret my decision. I don't think your buying the name at all... They are so light and don't restrict movement AT ALLLLLL

Intermission is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Squirrel Fighting Champ
 
Squirrelfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,719
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I Wouk have to disagree, I bought my Hayabusa shorts based on what others told me about it and I'm BROKE, I have no money but I don't regret my decision. I don't think your buying the name at all... They are so light and don't restrict movement AT ALLLLLL
Hyabusa shorts $60-80 depending on the model.

Title/Sprawl shorts $30-50 depending on the model.

Title and Sprawl can and will last just as long at about 20-30 bucks less.



Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,804
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
Hyabusa shorts $60-80 depending on the model.

Title/Sprawl shorts $30-50 depending on the model.

Title and Sprawl can and will last just as long at about 20-30 bucks less.
Although I do feel like Hayabusa shorts allow more free movements and don't restrict you as much as sprawl or title. It comes down to personal opinion I guess and I have no problem with mine.

Intermission is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome