MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   General MMA Discussion (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/)
-   -   Nick Diaz and Paul Daley confront each other in a hotel restaraunt after the fight. (http://www.mmaforum.com/general-mma-discussion/92391-nick-diaz-paul-daley-confront-each-other-hotel-restaraunt-after-fight.html)

_JB_ 07-04-2011 06:39 PM

Nick Diaz and Paul Daley confront each other in a hotel restaraunt after the fight.
 

cdtcpl 07-04-2011 07:29 PM

Fake. Daley didn't even throw a punch.

But seriously I imagine most fighters are perfectly fine around each other post fight.

Spec0688 07-04-2011 07:48 PM

Way to make the title sound like it was something far beyond what just happened, this is not confronting, if you know what that word means. I come into this thread expecting some fireworks but all I see is a handshake.

Indestructibl3 07-04-2011 07:53 PM

Nice to see no animosity between the two, considering how the fight went down.

xeberus 07-04-2011 07:57 PM

damn good fight between the two.

good to see there was very little animosity.

MikeHawk 07-04-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spec0688 (Post 1435684)
Way to make the title sound like it was something far beyond what just happened, this is not confronting, if you know what that word means. I come into this thread expecting some fireworks but all I see is a handshake.

Agreed.

This isn't a newspaper here.. no need to mislead us.

beardsleybob 07-04-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdtcpl (Post 1435674)
Fake. Daley didn't even throw a punch.

But seriously I imagine most fighters are perfectly fine around each other post fight.

Well it stands to reason that any animosity is settled once they fight. Doubt any fighter would kill another, even if a few talk a good game. They're not animals after all

xeberus 07-04-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beardsleybob (Post 1435691)
Well it stands to reason that any animosity is settled once they fight. Doubt any fighter would kill another, even if a few talk a good game. They're not animals after all

This isn't always true. I was young (14) and stupid, I got my ass kicked by an older guy (17). I would kill the guy in a heartbeat given we had a rematch on the street. But it was that one guy for me, I always wanted a rematch but then he went to prison for meth and I won a few amateur bouts. I know I'd crush him in a fight now but if he attacked me.. you'd better believe I'd be the only one going home.

Trix 07-04-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xeberus (Post 1435698)
This isn't always true. I was young (14) and stupid, I got my ass kicked by an older guy (17). I would kill the guy in a heartbeat given we had a rematch on the street. But it was that one guy for me, I always wanted a rematch but then he went to prison for meth and I won a few amateur bouts. I know I'd crush him in a fight now but if he attacked me.. you'd better believe I'd be the only one going home.

Sometimes, living well is the best revenge.

Bebop 07-05-2011 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beardsleybob (Post 1435691)
Well it stands to reason that any animosity is settled once they fight. Doubt any fighter would kill another, even if a few talk a good game. They're not animals after all

You must not be familiar with Diaz, and his "post fight past".


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2