Lyoto Machida sig request! - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Graphics Showroom Do you have graphics to show off? Need some help with improving your work? This is the place.

Reply

Old 01-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Smile Lyoto Machida sig request!

Hey guys first of all how is it hanging?

I was thinking about a signature and avatar from Lyoto for such a long time now since I became lifetime and still have no real clue wich picture I should use. I really was searching everywhere but couldn't find something I was looking for

I want something very non-violant, something very peacefully and traditionally.
You know on the Countdown show for UFC 104 Lyoto was outside in the nature on the jetty, where he did the slow Karate moves. Or where he hugs the monkey on the littel boat at the sea, that would be awesome as well to put those two pics togheter. Do you have an idea what I am looking for?? No real fighting scenes but his Karate stances should be in it.

Is it possible to get some pics from the Countdown show??

The colors I really don't know maybe green with some blue for the sea maybe. Just put some really nice peacefull radiant-colors in there.

I heard that Toxic was asking for sig requests I hope that you could do me something and of course Chilendude and everybody else who would like to demonstrate his sick paint skills

I would love to make this like a littel competiton where I can pick the best one, but I can't really offer you much but I would give the winner all my credits even through I only have like 40k and lifetime +rep. And of course his name under the sig.

I hope you have an idea what you could do for me^^

I am so tense about youre signatures and avatars, I hope you guys enjoy doing it^^
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
I am offering 100k to whoever makes BobbyCooper this sig
__________________
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I am offering 100k to whoever maks BobbyCooper this sig
WOW Inter I knew I can count on you

Thanks a lot my friend!

PS: I know you have some sick paint skills as well, throw some in if you wish
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
WOW Inter I knew I can count on you

Thanks a lot my friend!

PS: I know you have some sick paint skills as well, throw some in if you wish
I will attempt something but I doubt I will keep up with Toxic and Kry.
__________________
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Return Of The North Star
 
Ground'N'Pound5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 893
Ground'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By All
i would love to make something but im not good at making sigs/avys tbh
__________________
"The game of chess, is like a swordfight
You must think first, before you move"




vBookie record~ 9-4
Ground'N'Pound5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground'N'Pound5 View Post
i would love to make something but im not good at making sigs/avys tbh
Well if you nver try you will never get better. Try youtube and looking up tutorials. For example if you want to know how to do a border search "how to make a border in photoshop"

Its easy as that and before you know it you got sick sigs
__________________
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Return Of The North Star
 
Ground'N'Pound5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 893
Ground'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By AllGround'N'Pound5 Is Beloved By All
i made this akuma one, but its not as equally good as everyone elses
__________________
"The game of chess, is like a swordfight
You must think first, before you move"




vBookie record~ 9-4
Ground'N'Pound5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I will attempt something but I doubt I will keep up with Toxic and Kry.
Come on Inter youre Mousasi sig is phenomenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground'N'Pound5 View Post
i would love to make something but im not good at making sigs/avys tbh
Just give it a shot

I would appreciate every attempt!
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Hey guys first of all how is it hanging?

I was thinking about a signature and avatar from Lyoto for such a long time now since I became lifetime and still have no real clue wich picture I should use. I really was searching everywhere but couldn't find something I was looking for

I want something very non-violant, something very peacefully and traditionally.
You know on the Countdown show for UFC 104 Lyoto was outside in the nature on the jetty, where he did the slow Karate moves. Or where he hugs the monkey on the littel boat at the sea, that would be awesome as well to put those two pics togheter. Do you have an idea what I am looking for?? No real fighting scenes but his Karate stances should be in it.

Is it possible to get some pics from the Countdown show??

The colors I really don't know maybe green with some blue for the sea maybe. Just put some really nice peacefull radiant-colors in there.

I heard that Toxic was asking for sig requests I hope that you could do me something and of course Chilendude and everybody else who would like to demonstrate his sick paint skills

I would love to make this like a littel competiton where I can pick the best one, but I can't really offer you much but I would give the winner all my credits even through I only have like 40k and lifetime +rep. And of course his name under the sig.

I hope you have an idea what you could do for me^^

I am so tense about youre signatures and avatars, I hope you guys enjoy doing it^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I am offering 100k to whoever maks BobbyCooper this sig
Bobby I already own several sigs on my thread where i requested a new sig and avy...its called 300k for new sig and avy....look on there any one of those you want you may have even though i own them....in other words no one else may just use them.....but you my friend are totally welcome to them if u see one u like.... 'll be around all rest of weekend hit me on a PM...
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Bobby I already own several sigs on my thread where i requested a new sig and avy...its called 300k for new sig and avy....look on there any one of those you want you may have even though i own them....in other words no one else may just use them.....but you my friend are totally welcome to them if u see one u like.... 'll be around all rest of weekend hit me on a PM...
Ohh thank you so much CC^^ youre awesome
I really appreciate it bud Before I posted this I already took a look back at youre thread and others as well, but I only found one avatar interesting where Lyoto sits in his Dojo after a training session where he wears the Leg protector and takes a drink. I might wanna use this as an avy but lets see what else we can get out of the Pablo Picassos on this board
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios