Sig of the Moment 4 - Voting - - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
Graphics Showroom Do you have graphics to show off? Need some help with improving your work? This is the place.

View Poll Results: Please vote for your favourite entry
ENTRY 1 6 18.75%
ENTRY 2 2 6.25%
ENTRY 3 7 21.88%
ENTRY 4 12 37.50%
ENTRY 5 1 3.13%
ENTRY 6 1 3.13%
ENTRY 7 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 343
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
And the winner is...

LIMBA!!

Congrats man! Credits are on their way!



Entries Revealed

1 - Killstarz
2 - M.C
3 - D.P
4 - limba
5 - Intermission
6 - HitOrGetHit
7 - Cutterkick

Relevate did not send in an entry.
Congrats Limba, great work. Worthy of the win, no doubt. I got halfway, even if I didn't like mine I'm proud I got that far.
Hard luck to DP and Killstarz, I don't think anyone could've argued if you guys have won either. Quality wise, very close.

"Thank God For One More Day" - Wanderlei Silva
CutterKick is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 11:21 AM
NO. 1 *BONER*
 
limba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,727
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
And the winner is...

LIMBA!!

Congrats man! Credits are on their way!



Entries Revealed

1 - Killstarz
2 - M.C
3 - D.P
4 - limba
5 - Intermission
6 - HitOrGetHit
7 - Cutterkick

Relevate did not send in an entry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutterKick View Post
Congrats Limba, great work. Worthy of the win, no doubt. I got halfway, even if I didn't like mine I'm proud I got that far.
Hard luck to DP and Killstarz, I don't think anyone could've argued if you guys have won either. Quality wise, very close.
Thank you guys!
Love the sig you did for me Kry. I'll wear it with honor.

Looking forward to toher challenges in the near future.

Also congratulations to all the other guys who entered this competition.
Looking forward to other great sigs from each and every one of you...

.



BELIEVE!



limba is offline  
post #33 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 343
                     
So, when's the fifth installment? I'm ready

"Thank God For One More Day" - Wanderlei Silva
CutterKick is offline  
post #34 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,705
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Thank you guys!
Love the sig you did for me Kry. I'll wear it with honor.
Glad you like it bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutterKick View Post
So, when's the fifth installment? I'm ready
In a week or so, havea few ideas I'm playing round with to switch it up a bit.






“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline  
post #35 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 PM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,298
Blog Entries: 1
                     
awesome sauce, good job guys.



Killz is offline  
post #36 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 01:01 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,899
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Woot! I got a vote!

Big congrats Limba!


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #37 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 343
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
Glad you like it bro!



In a week or so, havea few ideas I'm playing round with to switch it up a bit.
Sweet, I'm already looking on a piece!

"Thank God For One More Day" - Wanderlei Silva
CutterKick is offline  
post #38 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 05:37 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,007
                     
Good job everyone.

Limba, you've improved a lot and you did a great job this time.

Everyone check out the new member in the GFX champions roster - http://www.mmaforum.com/graphics-sho...ml#post1233462

Kry, I'm going to get the next competition going in a day or two, so you have time to think about what you'd like to do. We're going to go back and forth like we used to I think, seeing as how many graphics guys we have now.
M.C is offline  
post #39 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 343
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Good job everyone.

Limba, you've improved a lot and you did a great job this time.

Everyone check out the new member in the GFX champions roster - http://www.mmaforum.com/graphics-sho...ml#post1233462

Kry, I'm going to get the next competition going in a day or two, so you have time to think about what you'd like to do. We're going to go back and forth like we used to I think, seeing as how many graphics guys we have now.
I can't wait.

"Thank God For One More Day" - Wanderlei Silva
CutterKick is offline  
post #40 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Delicious Pudding
 
D.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 10,932
                     
Congrats Limba, good job. Can't wait for the next one guys.



D.P. is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome