MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
-   Graphics Showroom (http://www.mmaforum.com/graphics-showroom/)
-   -   Sig request - Diamonds are forever (http://www.mmaforum.com/graphics-showroom/89260-sig-request-diamonds-forever.html)

Budhisten 03-22-2011 08:46 PM

Sig request - Diamonds are forever
 
Let's get right down to it, I am a big fan of Mr Wonderful and would love a sig that promotes that fact ;)

I found this picture:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5017/...20bcd56c_z.jpg

I would if someone could make a sig with those four cards and really make the Mr Wonderful/ace of diamonds stand out and add some fancy text or something...

For some reason I though of "Diamonds are forever" or whatever... Be creative! :)

How it looks is completely up to you, as long as it keeps the "card-theme"

Thank you good people! ;)

BTW of course rep for every submission!

limba 03-23-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Budhisten (Post 1386418)
Let's get right down to it, I am a big fan of Mr Wonderful and would love a sig that promotes that fact ;)

I found this picture:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5017/...20bcd56c_z.jpg

I would if someone could make a sig with those four cards and really make the Mr Wonderful/ace of diamonds stand out and add some fancy text or something...

For some reason I though of "Diamonds are forever" or whatever... Be creative! :)

How it looks is completely up to you, as long as it keeps the "card-theme"

Thank you good people! ;)

BTW of course rep for every submission!

It's a challenge... :)
I have another *project* going on, but i would like to try this one also.
By sunday i should have something for you..

Budhisten 03-23-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limba (Post 1386742)
It's a challenge... :)
I have another *project* going on, but i would like to try this one also.
By sunday i should have something for you..

You're awesome my friend - love ya! :)

Intermission 03-23-2011 04:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I think I might keep the theme going of you using MY sigs :)

I will give it a shot buddy.


EDIT: How does this look?

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/q...isCardsSig.png

EDIT AGAIN:

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/q...sCardsSig1.jpg

Intermission 03-25-2011 03:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I guess not?

Budhisten 03-25-2011 04:02 PM

I like 'em mate, but can't decide which one I like the most - help me out here! :)

And thanks a bunch BTW ;)

Intermission 03-25-2011 04:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Well here is another one with a darker background... If you like it then use it :)

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/q...sCardsSig2.jpg

Budhisten 03-25-2011 04:19 PM

Nice mate :)

You keep knockin' the outta the park ;)

limba 03-25-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intermission (Post 1388188)
Well here is another one with a darker background... If you like it then use it :)

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/q...sCardsSig2.jpg

Nice job Inter!

I will also make one, nut i've been busy these last days...

Have some ideas.... :)

Budhisten 03-25-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limba (Post 1388202)
Nice job Inter!

I will also make one, nut i've been busy these last days...

Have some ideas.... :)

Just come at me bro ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome